His Fangirl: 1

JISOO

"Jisoo, I heard iKON's coming back here in Korea." Jennie informed me as she sat at the vacant seat beside me.

"You don't need to tell me that, I already know." I winked at her with a smile. "I even wanted to go to the airport but Boss might scold me."

"Not only you, but our manager and us as well. Don't need to be hyped up girl." Jennie stated. "You'll definitely meet them here. Besides, we are YG trainees, living in YG building and they are YG Artists. We're technically in the same company."

I just sighed. So much for being a fangirl.

Let me introduce myself, Kim Jisoo. A number one fan of iKON since Who Is Next Era. My bias is Bobby Kim and my bias wrecker is Bobby Kim. Hahahaha. I just love Bobby, that's all. 😆

"What are you doing?" I heard Jennie's voice as she enters my room.

She's with Rosé. Lisa also came along and played with Dalgom while I'm scanning my phone for iKON Updates.

"Nothing." I answered, not tearing my eyes away from my phone.

"Fangirling mode is on. She said she wanted to go the airport to meet them." Lisa said as she let out a small laugh.

"She's always a fangirl." Jennie added, rolling her eyes.

Rosé sat next to Lisa which was a carpeted floor and Jennie lied on my bed while I'm sitting in my little sofa here in my room.

"Aren't you tired? You've been a fangirl ever since we met. And you've never even met them before." Jennie mentioned as she rolled around the bed lazily.

"FYI, I've seen them. They performed on our campus and that's what inspires me to dance and sing. I'm a trainee here because of iKON." I answered enthusiastically with a determination.

"What I mean is you've never seen them like up close." Jennie added, making me understand.

"No, not yet. But I'll definitely meet them tomorrow. I should've met them before but that Baymax blocked my way."

"Baymax?" Rosé asked.

I looked her way and answered, "iKON's manager."

"What happened?" Lisa asked.

"I was waiting for iKON to come out of the backstage of Inkigayo which I magically trespassed when their manager saw me wearing an iKON facemask." I face palmed and let out a weak sigh. "He asked me to where I was headed to but I didn't answer him, then he called the security. I got banned on entering SBS building because of him."

"That sucks. But was that your first time stalking them?" Jennie asked again.

"Yeah."

"Oh did you already told them about the dressing room incident?" Rosé mentioned giddily.

"Dressing room?! You went that far?" Jennie's eyes widened and gaped at me.

"Gosh. I can't believe I'm living with a stalker slash pervert." Lisa disgustingly stated.

"Its not like that!" I defended myself.

"Just tell them everything. That was a fun story." I rolled my eyes at Rosé who spilled my secret.

Why did she have to mention that?

"My cousin is a staff of UNICEF here in Korea. iKON was chosen as an Ad Models in UNICEF alongside with Dara of 2ne1. I begged my cousin to let me in as her." I paused and saw how intent they were listening so I continued, "She refused a hundred times but in the end I persuaded her. In the day of iKON's photoshoot, I went there wearing my cousins staff ID. I was searching for iKON here and there, until I reached their dressing room, but I didn't know that it was a dressing room because there were no sign or anything. I just opened the door then Boom! A bunch of topless boys were shown in that magical door."

After I let out my explanation, they all laughed at me. Gosh, so embarrassing.

"Then?" Jennie asked with her eyes glistening.

"Their manager recognized me. And he called the security again. I so hate that Baymax!" I exclaimed.

"What was the feeling unnie? I'm sure you saw something." Lisa said as she threw me a cushion while laughing giddily.

"Shut it Lisa!"

***

Another BOBSOO FanFiction for ya'll 💜