His Fangirl: 4

JISOO

I am not Bobby Kim's girlfriend. I'm just his typical fan girl. If stopping me makes you happy, then be happy.

After a few days, I deactivated my account.

I also stopped texting, following and giving bottled water to Bobby. I hope he's happy, cause I'm not.

It's not easy but he begged me to stop so I stopped. I can't let myself see him miserable.

I guess this is better. My members were always with me anyways so yeah, I'm good.

Well, not yet but I'm gonna be fine. Let's just move on. Time heals everything, I just hope it's true.

"Jisoo, are you fine?" Jennie asked, brushing my hair.

"Yeah." I gave her a weak smile.

"What are you doing?" Rosé took my phone away from my hand.  "Hey! We told you not to mind them. Stop reading haters comments. It's not good for you."

"But they're still bashing me and Bobby."

"Don't waste your time on this. Just focus on our nearing debut." Jennie grabbed my phone and patted my back before handing it to me.

"Yes, I should focus on our debut." I stated weakly. "Am I a stalker to you? Am I a flirt?"

"Jisoo! I told you don't mind those hateful comments." Rosé let out with a groan.

"I just loved him. That's all. But why do I look like I did all the bad things?"

"Jisoo, listen to me, you'll end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you." Jennie's words comforted me and she hugged me tightly.

Thank God I have my members beside me always.

° ° °

JENNIE

Our group name has been decided already, it's BlackPink. It's kinda weird but it's actually cool. It means beauty is not enough, you must have talent too. Black stands for talent and Pink stands for beauty.

We're talented plus pretty.

Everything's set except for one thing, Kim Jisoo.

She can't concentrate because of the scandal she's facing. Her self-esteem is getting lower and lower. All her negative thoughts were affecting the whole group and it's Bobby Kim's fault.

We all know Jisoo's not at fault here. She also didn't know what's really going on. But Bobby's fans and Bobby himself accused her.

If I was in her place, I could've quitted already. I just hope Jisoo can overcome this crisis.

° ° °

BOBBY

It had been weeks since I last talked to Jisoo.

I don't see her anymore, she's not following nor texting me.

My life became quiet ever since that conversation happened.

I admit, it's kinda lonely and I felt guilty after I pushed her away.

Maybe I went too far, maybe I shouldn't have done that.

After she posted I am not Bobby's girlfriend. I'm just his typical fan girl. If stopping me makes you happy, then be happy. She deactivated her account.