His Fangirl: 3

BOBBY

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Here she goes again. I just rolled my eyes when Jisoo greeted us.

She's with the other trainees and they were sitting to the table next to us.

iKON and the other trainees were eating in YG Cafeteria with tables apart.

My members and I were chatting about something when I felt someone staring at me. I trusted my instincts and turned my head around to see who's stealing glances at me.

Then I caught her.

I caught Jisoo's eyes watching me then she pretended that she's not, like nothing happened.

I just disregarded her and continued eating and chatting with the members.

After we ate, we were walking passed by the trainees table when I felt a strong hand held my jacket.

I looked down with a bored look. As expected, it's Jisoo.

"Here. Eat this when you're done practicing." Jisoo suddenly handed me a lunchbox.

I just stared at the purple lunch box that she's giving me. Is she expecting me to accept that?

"Oh, thank you so much, Jisoo. We'll eat it well." YunHyeong snatched the lunch box in Jisoo's hand.

I watched how Jisoo just forced a smile before letting go of me.

"Fighting!" She said. Yeah right.

"Let's go." I stated as I walked passed iKON and lead the way.

"You shouldn't have done that." YunHyeong smacked my arms lightly when we were far enough from the cafeteria.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly.

"You were rude to Jisoo." Yunhyeong scoffed. "I'm sure you'll not accept this lunch box that's why I received it instead."

"She's a stalker. We don't know what she put in that food." I eyed the thing in YunHyeung's hand and snatched the lunch box it away from his grasp.

"What will you do?" Hanbin asked with a warning tone.

"I'm gonna throw this away."

"No." Jay stopped me. "It's Jisoo's effort, man. What's wrong with you?"

"Why are you accusing me as if I'm the bad guy?" I turned to look at them, "Can't you see that I don't trust her?"

"Jisoo's a good friend Bob." DongHyuk said, taking her side obviously.

"Whatever." I spotted the nearest trash can and threw away this stupid lunch box.

° ° °

"Don't slack off ChanWoo." Hanbin said to ChanWoo after our practice.

ChanWoo nodded as a response, breathing heavily and wiping his sweat.

"Ok, break time." Hanbin added while panting.

iKON, all of us sat down and drank our water while catching our breaths.

"ChanWoo, you gotta practice more." Jay stated while tapping his sweat away.

"Yes, I will." ChanWoo answered while wiping his own sweat dripping in his face.

After our break, we practiced 7 hours straight until I'm the only one left. All the members left to rest and I think Hanbin's in the recording studio, making songs.

I practiced another two and a half hour before I sat down and rest.

I checked my bag but all my bottled water were now empty. I sighed in frustration. Gotta refill this downstairs.