Mission Of Love

{ YUGI POV }

I've Been Hanging Out With My Closest Friends All Day While My Girlfriend, (Y/N), Is Busy With Her Work.
They're Really Just Hobbies, But She Takes Them So Seriously That You'd Think She Earned Money Off Of It.
I Know I Might Be Sounding A Bit Possessive, But I Just Want More Time With Her, You Know?
Any Ways, Due To This, I Haven't Been Able To Relax Much Like I Normally Would.
"Hey Yugs'" I Heard Joey Say Something, But I Thought He Was Talking To Someone Else So I Continued To Drift Into My Own Little World Until Atem Nudged Me.
"Huh?" I Said Curiously And Looked Up At The Pharaoh.
He Was Pointing To Joey While Looking At Me And I Said, "Oh, What Is It Joey?"
I Turned My Head To Joey As He Spoke; "You Okay? You've Been Out Of It All Day."
"I'm Okay, Just A Little...Sad. (Y/N) Barely Has Any Time To Spend With Me Anymore," I Say As I Stop Walking, Looking At The Ground.
"Maybe You Should Break U- OOF!" Téa Smacked Tristan Upside The Head, Cutting Him Off.
"Look Yugi, If You're Really Sad About It, Why Don't You Make A Plan To Get Her Attention?" Téa Suggested.
"Huh? But What If She Catches On?" I Ask As I Looked Up At Her.
"She Won't Notice A Thing As Long As You Make It Simple, Like For Instance, You Told Me Earlier That She'll Sometimes Avoid Sleeping Until Later On In The Night, Am I Correct?" Téa Asked And I Simply Nodded.
"Well, Tonight, Try Doing Everything You Can, Vaguely, To Get Her To Sleep In The Same Bed As You," She Said As She Faced Me With A Bright Smile.
"She Isn't Wrong Yugi, It Could Work, And I Can Help You Orchestrate It," The Pharaoh Stated As He Smiled Gently At Me, Giving Me A Thumbs Up.
"Hmm...Well, I Guess It Wouldn't Hurt To Try," I Say As I Look Up At Them.
"Great! But Don't Stay Up Too Late Trying, We're Going To The Water Park Tomorrow And I Don't A Tired Little Yugi Falling Asleep In The Water," Téa Teased, Which Made Joey, Tristan And Atem Chuckle.
"I Am Not Little!" I Shout As I Puff My Cheeks.
"Yugi, You're Even Smaller Than (Y/N), And She's A Real Shortie," The Pharaoh Added, Continuing To Tease Me.
I Glared Up At Him And He Only Laughed In Response.

[ TIME SKIP TO 4:35 PM ]

{ ATEM POV }

"Alright Yugi, It's Time To Get Seriously Cute, Are You Ready For This Mission?" I Ask As I Circle Him With My Arms Folded Behind My Back.
He Had His Hand At His Side As He Shouts, "Yes Sir!"
"I Don't Hear The Cuteness!"
"YES SIR!" Yugi Said With Puppy Dog Eyes And The Cutest Lil' Squeak Of His Voice.
"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?! SHE'LL NEVER FALL FOR IT AT THIS RATE!" I Shout.
"YES SIR!!!!!" He Shouts With The Cutest Face Ever, Hugs Me, And I Notice Him Grow Ears And A Tail.
He Looked As Adorable As A Kitten.
I Then Patted His Head And Said, "Well Done Yugi, MEOW LET US GET TO WORK ON YOUR TRAINING!"
Yugi Glared At Me For The Pun And Pulled Away From The Hug As The Ears And Tail Vanish.
"I Should Just Call You Yami Instead Of Pharaoh From Now On," He Said As He Folded His Arms And Glared Up At Me, But It Just Came Off So Adorable Because Of His Puffed Cheeks.
"Because The Darkness Is Irresistible Just Like Me?" I Ask With A Beautiful Hair Flip.