Birthday Blues

{ YOUR POV }

My Boyfriend, Yugi's, Birthday Is Coming Soon, In Just Two More Days.
It's Hard To Believe That My Yugi Will Be Eighteen So Soon.
Sadly, I Know He's Still Upset About The Pharaoh Leaving, Even If That Was A Long While Ago.
I Know How Important He Was To Yugi, And Losing Him So Soon Broke His Heart.
I Know If He Had The Chance, Then He Would Say Everything He Didn't Get The Chance To When He Was Around, But I Guess We All Sort Of Wish That.
I Didn't Know The Pharaoh All That Well, But He Was A Really Kind And Caring Guy.
I'm Sure That In The Other Life, He's Happy To See Yugi Become Eighteen As Well And Plans To Celebrate It As Well.
Maybe One Day, By Some Random Chance, He'll Come Back To Talk To Yugi So He Can Get Everything Off His Chest, But I Suppose That's A Lot To Hope For Isn't It?
As I Make It To The Front Of The Line At Hot Topic, I Pay For My Stuff And Walk Around The Mall By Myself.
I Am A Bit Worried About Yugi Though...
Although He Tries His Best Not To Show It, It's Obvious That He Deeply Misses The Pharaoh And He Coops Himself Up In His Room Sometimes When He Thinks About Him.
Luckily, No Matter How Depressed, He Always Allows Me To Stay With Him, But I'm Worried About How This Will Affect Both His Mental And Physical Health.
He Doesn't Get Much Sleep, He Works Himself Down, And Most Importantly, Sometimes He'll Become So Distant That You Have To Shake Him To Snap Him Out Of It.
I Want To Help Him, But I Guess I Can't Force My Help Upon Him.
As I Continue To Walk, I Notice Téa In The Mall With Joey And Tristan And Quickly Wave To Them.
As I Walked To Their Side, I Greeted Them With A Smile.
"Hey Guys! You Here Shopping For Yugi's Birthday Too?" I Ask.
"Yup! We're Planning On Decorating His House On His Birthday. He Always Loved Seeing The Detailed Decorations I'd Set Up, So I Thought It Would Help Him Cheer Up, Along With Some Dance Videos We Can Practice Together," She Said With A Smile.
"What About You Guys?" I Ask Tristan And Joey.
"Thats A Secret," Tristan Said With A Bright Smile.
"I Heard Kaiba Is Going To Try And Duel Him For His Birthday," Joey Said With An Eye Roll.
"I Think He Might Enjoy That," I Say With A Bit Of A Giggle.
"Good, Because I'm Challenging Him Either Way," We Heard Someone Say From Behind Joey And Joey Groaned In Response.
"Hi Kaiba, I Think The Duels A Great Idea," I Say Cheerfully While The Others Just Groaned.
Despite How Most Others Feel About Kaiba, I Like Talking To Him, And Dueling Him Is Even Better.
I Nearly Beat Him With My Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Once, But He Totally Creamed Me.
He's A Pretty Cool Duelist Who Knows How To Maneuver Through A Duel.
"Of Course It's A Great Idea, I'm The One Who Suggested It And Not Joey," Kaiba Stated And Joey Growled.
Luckily, Tristan Kept Joey Under Control So He Doesn't Start Barking Insults.
"If You're So Great Ideas, Then Give Us An Idea On How We Can Get Yugi Out Of The House For A Couple Hours On His Birthday," Téa Boldly Said.
"Easy, (Y/N) Can Take Him On A Date While We Set It Up, Along With My Field," Kaiba Said Cooly.
"Alright, Will Do," I Say With A Gentle Smile.
"Now If You'll Excuse Us, I Need To Borrow (Y/N) So You Dorks Can Go Back To Your Shopping," Kaiba Said, Which Left Most Of Us Confused, But Joey Was Too Angry To Care.
"Me...?" I Ask, But We Both Quickly Leave And Head Off Outside The Mall.
"Kaiba, What's Going On?" I Ask Curiously.
"We're Finding The Last Pieces Of The Millennium Puzzle To Bring Back The Pharaoh."
"...I Must've Misheard You Because It Sounded Like You Just Said You Were Going To Put Back The Millennium Puzzle To Bring Back The Dead Pharaoh," I Say With A Bit Of A Laugh, But He Kept A Serious Face.
"That's Exactly What I Said. The Last Of The Pieces Should Be Recovered By Yugi's Birthday If Everything Goes Well," He States As He Folds His Arms While Looking At Me.
"Kaiba You Can't Be Serious. Atem Has Already Moved On, He's Not Going To Come Back Just Because We Want Him To," I Stated.
"He'll Come Back As Long As Yugi Agrees To Help."
"But Last Time Atem Was Just Trapped In The Millennium Puzzle Which Is Why He Was With Yugi For So Long, What Makes You Think He'll Come Back Just Because The Millennium Puzzle Is Put Back Together?" I Ask.
"Allow Me To Show You," He Aims His Hand To His Car And He Steps In The Drivers Seat.
"You Can Put The Bags In The Back," He Stated And I Quickly Put The Bags Into The Trunk Before Going Into Shotgun.
I Put On My Seatbelt And Ask, "Okay So I'm Following Everything So Far, But Why Tell Me? Why Not Just Tell Yugi?"
"Because He May Not Agree If I'm The One Asking, But If It's You, It's Basically Guaranteed," He Then Starts Up The Car And Begins Driving.
I Decided Not To Continue Asking Questions Until We Get There, So I Simply Decided To Think About All Of This.
What Makes Him So Sure That The Pharaoh Will Ever Come Back? It'd Be Great And All, But He Hasn't Been Here Since He Moved On.
I'm Sure It Doesn't Take An Expert To Say That It's Impossible To Bring Back The Dead, So What Has He Found That Makes Him So Confident In His Findings?