The End Or The Beginning?

[WARNING! This Chapter May Take You Around 90 Minutes To Read! Bring Some Snackage, Be Prepared To Take Breaks In-Between, Cuz Hunny, This Is Real Long, I'm Talking 12,540 Words Long. Now That We Have That Out Of The Way, I Hope You Enjoy The One Shot!]

{Requested By @CherylMander , I Hope You Enjoy It!}

{ ATEM POV }

Today All I Could Feel Was The Numb Anger That I Had To Withhold.
When My Father Was Still Alive, He Decided To Arrange A Marriage For Me With Some Random Princess From A Kingdom I've Never Even Visited Before.
The Kingdom Of Atlas, Home To Princess (Y/N) (L/N) And Queen Amelia (L/N).

If It Wasn't For Her Mother, My Kingdom Wouldn't Have Even Remembered The Arrangement.
This Wouldn't Bug Me So Much If I Had At Least Met The Princess Once, But The Only Thing I Even Know About Her Is Her Name And That She's Twenty Years Old.

I'm Sure My Father Had Meant To Introduce Me Sooner, But Death Kept Him From Doing So, So Now I Must Meet Her Today.
The Servants In The Palace Have Been Making Sure That Everything Is Arranged Just Right, As If The Wedding Was Today.
Sadly, The Wedding Is In Thirteen Days, But Hopefully I'll Learn Enough About Her Before Then.

I Had An Hour To Myself, So I Decided To Ask Around About Her, That Way I Can At Least Know What To Expect.
"I Haven't Heard Much, But I've Heard She's A Very Sweet And Caring Person," One Servant Said.
"I Heard She Saved A Slave From Being Brutally Beaten By One Of Her Palace Guards," One Added.
"I Heard She's Ready To Marry Anyone In Order To Protect Her People," One Whispered.
All These Were Good To Know, Even If It Did Sound Like An Over-Exaggeration.

This Woman Has Definitely Captured The Hearts Of Both Her People And Mine, But Who Exactly Is She Really Is The One Question I Continued To Ponder As I Awaited Her Arrival.
After A Short Hour Had Passed, I Was Quickly Called To The Throne Room And I Saw Excitement In The Eyes Of Others.
Has My Future Queen Really Made These People This Happy? That Is What I Continue To Wonder.

Almost As If On Cue, I Sat On My Throne And Immediately The Doors Open To See A Young Lady Around My Age Bowing To Me.
To Be Honest, For A Moment She Looked As Calm As Could Be, But When You've Seen As Many People As I Have And Grown Adjusted To Reading The Human Body Language, You Could Easily Tell That She Was Scared Out Of Her Mind.
"Good Evening My Pharaoh. My Name Is (Y/N) (L/N) From The Kingdom Of Atlas. I Deeply Apologize As My Guardian Is Unable To Attend Due To The War Raging Between My Kingdom And The Phantom Thieves, But I Hope That My Presence Will Suffice," She Spoke In A Formal Tone, I'm Assuming To Try And Not Upset Me.

I Rose Up From My Throne And Walked Over To (Y/N) Who Hasn't Stopped Bowing This Whole Time, And I Gently Directed Her Gaze Towards Me.
Her (E/C) Eyes Already Told Me How Nervous She Was, And I Wanted To Give Her The Benefit Of The Doubt.
"We're Going To Be Together In The Future, Aren't I Correct? There's No Need To Bow To Me. It's Nice To Meet You Princess (L/N)," I Say Then Gently Take Her Hand And Softly Kiss The Back Of It.
I Didn't Even Need To Look At Her Face To Know That She Was Blushing Madly, I Could Practically Feel The Heat From Just Her Hand.