Chapter 7 - Fighting

I did this quickly without checking cuz I'm lazy. If you see a typo don't comment and ratchet just ignore aND liVe YoUR LiFE

Chapter 7 - Fighting

Noah's P.O.V

Calum stopped Addy from hitting me. He was brave, really brave.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice yelled, "Hey! don't fucking touch my girlfriend you little punk!"

I turned my head to see a boy. He was my maths partner. His name was Michael Clifford. Michael had green hair, he dyed his hair a lot. He had his ears pierced, a tattoo on his arm and always wore plaid.

I watched Michael run up to Calum without hesitating.

"Don't ever touch Addy again. Do you hear me Cameron? Or what ever your name is." Michael spat.

"It's Calum. Maybe you should tell your girl to stop touching my girl." Calum spat back.

I smiled, but my smile faded away once Michael attacked Calum. Michael sharply hit Calum with his strong fist.

"Calum! Are you okay?" I yelled.

I ran up beside Calum and hugged him, slowly intertwining my fingers in his hair. Calum carefully pushed me off.

Everything happened in a rush. All I remember is that he hit Michael back. Then Michael hit him back. I'm pretty sure it just went on like that for a long time. I tried my best to help, I just didn't know what to do. what could I do? I couldn't get in between them, they were locked on each other.

"Brake his nose Michael!" Addy screamed out to Michael.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at Addy.

She gave me a glare. All of a sudden, some frightened teachers ran out of their classrooms and tried to brake them apart. Finally, they did. All I saw was Calum with blood dropping from his red face. I frowned.

"Calum, are you okay? I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, it's all my fault." I cried.

He didn't respond. All he did was tightly hug me and say, "I love you. Never forget that."

His raspy voice gave me shivers. I smiled again at the knowledge of being loved by someone.

"I love you too, Cal."

iM so SoRrY THIS IS SHORT I JUST NEEDED TO UPDATE :)