CHAPTER 2

EVE'S POV

"What the fuck Hugh do you wanna get us killed?"
"No I just wanna return home fast"

"And why is that?"
Mr Jackman didn't answered but I knew what he was thinking.
"You are nothing but trouble kiddo"
He said and laughed.
I love ait when he is smiling. He is 37 hears old but handsome even now. Muscled with deep green eyes and tall. One day we will be together for real. I know that. We will get married and love each other till death seperates us. Only when I'm with him I can feel good for myself.
"OK we're here get out of the car" he said
I walked out and ran towards him, hugged him and then kissed him passionately.
"What's that for? I want some more" he said lughing and lead me inside the house.
He was taking off my clothes as I was kissing him more and more passionately. This man was too perfect to exist. The things he was doing me every time I was sleeping at his place. My parents are all the time on business trips so the only person in the ouse is our maid. Sometimes I believe that nobody actually cares about me, not even me. But you know, Hugh is always here to comfort me and show that he cares.
"I love you Hugh." I said and looked at him hoping for a response.He just continued doing his own thing with my body. Don't get me wrong, it's alright. I've said it so many times and he never replies. I'm sure he will one day.
I returned home at about 11 o'clock. I've had so much fun with Mr.Jackman for these couple of hours. I wish he would let me stay for the night but he said that he had something to do. I had school the next day too so I would see him there.
~~•~~
"Hey Eve wait up!"
"I didn't notice you Scarlet"
"Eve I met this gorgeous girl last night at the party and guess what, she will be at Matt's party too tommorrow night. Man she is so hot and I think she likes me." said Natalie
Natalie & Scarlet were my best friends since junior high. "Best friends". Well it was me, them, Matt and Gerard, Matt's brother. We were the most popular at school and invited to all the cool partys even from people that we didn't knew. But the did know us. That actually the best thing about high school. It was technically ours.
"So are you coming?"
"What? Where?"
"At Matt's party tommorow night." I wasn't paying attention to what Scarlet was saying untill now.
"Of course I am. It's my boyfriend's party."
"How about coming over tomorrow? My mum will be missing and we have all the house for ourselves."
"Sounds cool Nat. But we will arrive at Matt's with my car. Yours is just an old piece of shit, I would never show up to a party with it. Or any social event" well, it was true
Scarlet laughed and show did I.
"C'mon Natalie you know Eve she's always mean"
"Well I'm just sayin the truth." I fired back
"Anyway so tomorrow at my place how about 6 o'clock? Matt's party starts at 8."
"Ok Nat."
"Shit. First period has already started. Gotta go bye."

~~•~~
AN:
Guys it's me! Thank you all so much for reading this it really means a lot. I didn't think that people would actually read it but here you are. My first, actual, 20 readers! I promise to update the story even if it's exams period I'll try. Sorry for the short chapters but the next one will be longer and full of drama at Matt's party. Please support the story by sharing it. Thank you all so much again, see ya next chapter!!》