"Hey mom ! ...I mean, Mrs. Stark" (Peter Parker x Reader x Tony Stark)

Originally posted on my Tumblr : http://ellana-ravenwood.tumblr.com/post/164537775958/hey-mom-i-mean-mrs-stark-tony-stark-x

Feedbacks and all are more than welcomed, and BEYOND appreciated ! :D

Summary : Peter calls Tony and his wife (the reader) "dad" and "mom" by accident and...oh it's awkward.

Just a silly little story. Wrote in ten minutes on the verge of exhaustion, because I have almost no free time lately and...yeah. Uh. Hope you'll still like it.

It was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to him. By far.

It outdid that time when, as Spider-Man, he hit a signboard while swinging from web to web, and fell face first down in a busy NYC street...There were videos on YouTube, and pictures on the internet of "The Friendly neighborhood Spider greatest fail"...but at least, no one saw his face. No one actually knew him.

But now ? Oh God. He was good old and regular Peter Parker and everyone knew it. And this all thing was embarrassing beyond all measure !

He had just called Mrs. Stark "mom" on live TV !

He obviously didn't mean to but...it was the stress really.

People were starting to get curious about Anthony Stark's mysterious intern, and he just had to give an interview about it so as not to blow his cover. After all, it was the first time Tony's company was taking interns ! And everyone was curious about that guy that teenage boy who got the first one ever.

With how obsessed with the Starks the World was, the interview was a huge deal...Millions of people watched the great Iron man's new protégé, the boy so many were jealous of for landing the best internship ever at Stark Industries.

The journalists asked him hundred of questions, and everything was going smoothly. Besides, Peter felt like with Mr. Stark by his side, he was invincible, his hero and role model giving him strength...Up until he talked about you and used the word "mom" to do so...And you were right next to him...Oh, awkward.

It happened barely a second ago but he already rewinded the scene in his head a thousand times...The journalist asked :

-How is it to be so often in the presence of Tony Stark, a genius and also one of the biggest and most famous superhero on Earth ?

And stupid, embarrassing, idiotic, nervous Peter answered :

-It's ok really, Mr. Stark is amazing, and his wife, Mrs (Y/N) Stark is really great, right mom ?

And he turned to you. Right after he called you "mom" in front of millions of people...and just froze. Why didn't he stop at "Mrs. (Y/N) Stark is really great", why the Hell did he turn to you and said "right mom ?"...he would never know.

There was a sudden silence in the room, all the journalists and even the damn security guards staring at Peter. He cleared his throat and laughed nervously, but he wasn't able to say anything.

He glanced quickly at Tony and your husband was just like everyone else right now, staring at him, probably thinking : "wait...what did he say ?".

This was Peter's worst nightmare. Public humiliation. Saying something so damn stupid. In front of so many people...

The awkward silence has now been going for over a minute and a half when he turns back to you, and you can visibly see sweat forming on his forehead. In his eyes, there's this teenage fear of his social life being forever ruined and...oh man the embarrassing person you were when you were a teenager come to surface back in your mind and you just gotta help the kid.