Stress Relief part 2 (Wolverine x Reader)

Originally posted on my Tumblr : http://ellana-ravenwood.tumblr.com/post/159502995678/stress-relief-part-2-wolverine-x-reader

________________________________________________

It had been a while since you had a week as bad as the one you just had.

Your students, maybe because they felt like the summer vacations were very close, were just being so difficult, so much that at each end of the class you were just exhausted both mentally and physically.

If that wasn't enough, you had tons of paperworks to take care of because you promised Storm you'd help her with it. You probably made at least 100 new student files, as the school really started to grow and more kids came in every day. You fucking hated paperworks...You cursed yourself for even asking Ororo if she needed help. She was your best friend, and was co-headmaster with Logan...You saw what being headmaster did to Logan, how it took a toll on his mind, mood etc etc, and just had to try to help them. Still. Fuck paperworks.

You also were in charge of recruiting new teachers, and that was another pain in the ass, because damn some of them were perfect idiots. You had to throw some out of the school once you realized they were just journalists, looking for a new scandal article to make about a "school full of dangerous mutants". Assholes.

Oh, and of course, you also asked Kurt and Hank if they needed help, and of course...They did.

You were starting to slowly realize that maybe, by wanting to help your friends so much, wanting to make things easier for them, you made your already busy life an impossible schedule to manage. Needless to say, you were overdosing on work, and you felt like you were very close from having a burn out.

Making everything worst, Logan had been gone all week, having important things to do in Japan. He wanted you to come, but you stupidly refused, because you didn't want to leave your students alone, as they often came to you to talk and such...and how did the brats repaid you ? By being impossible. Erf.

So here you were, a bit depressed, stressed, and exhausted, laying in your bed, wishing your boyfriend would be with you. You guys weren't really clingy, but sometimes, you just needed each other. Like now, in your case. Your only confort was his smell lingering in your shared bedroom.

Wearing only one of his flannel shirt, you started to feel your thoughts drifting away as you slowly fell in a well deserved slumber. You just wanted Logan to come home, but he wouldn't until another week...

*************

Surprise, Logan came home early. His business took less time than anticipated. You didn't notice at all though...When he entered your shared bedroom, he found you lying across the bed, clinging to his pillow, your face buried in it. You didn't react at all at his entrance or when he threw his heavy travelling bag on the floor. And when he softly caressed your cheek, you didn't move, a sure sign you were very tired. Usually, the slightest shift in the bed, the smallest touch or noise, would wake you up in an instant. You were a light sleeper...

You always moved a lot in your sleep (you kicked him more than he could count), and the blanket you were initially under was now pooling at your feet. The flannel shirt you stole from Logan was up to your waist, and he couldn't help but give an appreciative look to your bare ass. He ran a calloused hand from your neck to your lower back, gently...You didn't stir at all and he decided not to wake you up. Planting a loving kiss on your forehead, he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a few minutes the sound of the water finally woke you up. You sat up immediately, who was taking a shower in your bathroom ?! And then you saw Logan's bag. He was home. He. Was. Home !