"Do You Take This Man?"

"I still don't see why you had to invite her," Jenna said with a slight pout.

"Darling, how many times do I have to tell you that the past is in the past? Sandra and I were together in high school for barely three months, and we are still friends. It would rude of me not to invite her to our wedding," Mark replied, cutting into his salmon. 

Jenna smoothed her wedding gown and continued to frown. Mark gave her a kiss on the cheek in an attempt to make her smile. It worked.

"I suppose it's okay. She seems to really like your brother," Jenna said.

"I know," he said with a smile, "They seemed to really hit it off tonight. Who knows? Maybe there'll be another wedding soon."

"That would be nice," she said mostly to herself. 

They continued to watch Sandra and Mark's twin brother Ben laughing and talking. Sandra gazed into Ben's eyes. 

"You're a really nice guy, Ben," she said with a giggle. 

"Well, I certainly like to think so."

"You wanna go out sometime? We're  not too far from Vegas."

Ben grinned. "Sounds like fun."

A few hours later, the reception was over, and Jenna and Mark walked out hand-in-hand to the limo where they would go to the airport and spend their honeymoon in the Bahamas. 

Sandra and Ben waved goodbye and rushed into their car. As soon as the door slammed, Sandra broke into hysterical laughter. 

"Do you think she noticed?"

"Not a chance," Mark said, chuckling. "They had to have kissed at least five times after the ceremony. I'm almost insulted that she couldn't tell the difference between my lips and Ben's."

"You don't think we'll get in trouble for this, do you?" Sandra asked, suddenly serious. 

"Didn't you hear the pastor? He asked, 'Do you take this man to be your husband?' She said 'I do.' So what if it was to Ben? They signed the papers, it's all good. Besides, if she ever figures it out, we'll be married already thanks to Vegas."

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts :)