Intro. Let me introduce myself..

Tomorrow I'm starting school after a three months holiday. Yes I know what you are thinking. "Poor girl..." or "I hate school". Well I'm not that kind of a person. Actually I'm a weird teenager. I'm a 17 year old girl who doesn't like clubs, doesn't smoke and doesn't have a boyfriend. I can't say that I'm ugly! Probably it's because I'm very difficult to handle and I have a couple of mood swings everyday.

I'm not popular at school, but I'm not a loser either. I'm that shadow that that nobody notices. I like it. I sometimes want to be the centre of attention, but mostly I'm a loner. I'm good at nothing but Maths. I told you I was weird didn't I? And I have a very good friend. One of the only people I trust. Lorrie. She is kinda popular, because she has a beautiful voice and she is pretty too.

She has long, blonde hair, big blue eyes and a french nose. She is also fit because she likes going to the gym. Her lips are big. She reminds me of a "barbie doll" most of the time! I on the other hand have brown hair. It's straight and long. My eyes are light brown, not very big, but they have a nice shape. I have a french nose and big red lips, which is the main thing that I'm proud of. I hate going to the gym and I also hate wearing tights. Stupid tights! I'm not size zero. I'm not even close to size zero. Why? Because I simply love food! But I'm not fat either. I have some curves, which are sexy in a way, and I actually am confident with my body.

Wanna tel you a secret? I'm tough. Well at least I'm playing it tough. People thing that judging and insulting me doesn't get through my skin. It doesn't.. In front of them. My room is the best place to cry and not be seen or disturbed by anyone. Noone has ever seen me cry. Maybe that's because I'm selfish.

My bedroom. What can I say? I keep all my valuable stuff in there. It's the only room that makes me feel safe. Nobody has visited it since I was 13, except on my ex-boyfriends a year ago. Lorrie says it's stupid to lock myself for hours in there. Lorrie says many things.

My laptop is my everything. It's a little bit old, but I have a lot of things in it. I have to back them up someday.

My parents are weird. My dad thought I was a boy when I was born until I became four months old. How did that happen? My mum is working a lot. Less hours than my dad, but a lot. So I don't see them more than three hours a day, which is cool, because I'm not a talker when I have something bothering me. And most of the time, something is bothering me.

My school is not public. It's not because I want to, it's because the closest public school to my house is miles away, when the private school is I go to is right next to my garden. So my parents signed me up there, so they don't have to to figure out who is going to take me there or pick me up.

So this is me. And the book you are about to start reading is pretty much my life..