Chapter 8: No Lorrie.

Scarlett took her bag and got out of her room. She had woken up a bit late, but she didn't eat breakfast, so she got to the gate before it closed. She had history the first period and her teacher didn't like her very much. She would change classes if Theodore andLorrie weren't in the same class. When she went in, Theo was already sitting in his sit with his headphones on. She waved at him and he took them out.

"Where is Lorrie? She usually comes in before us.", Scarlett said.

"I didn't see her getting out of her house. Maybe she overslept.", Theo said.

"That's weird, she is never late."

"Yea.."

        After the class, while they were sitting on a table at the school cafeteria, Peter walked towards them and sat down. He asked where was Lorrie but nobody knew. 

"So why don't you call her?", he asked.

"Well, we didn't think of that.", Theo said.

"I will.", Scarlett said. She tried to call her, but she wasn't answering.

        That moment, Aaron and Sam were walking in the cafeteria and Theo waved at them. They walked towards them and Sam introduced himself to Peter and Theodore.

"So, do you guys want to sit with us?", Scarlett asked.

"Sure!",Aaron said and as he and his brother were sitting, he noticed that Lorrie wasn't there. "So where is Lorrie?"

"She didn't come today.", Scarlett said.

"Is she sick or something?"

"Nobody knows."

"So, who's Lorrie?", Sam asked

"My best friend. She was fine last night, and today she is not answering."

"Well, I hope she is fine."

"We all do.", Theodore said. "So tell me bro, are you the one who recently broke up?"

"Yes! And now I feel free! She was too bossy for me."

"I totally get you!"

"Because you know, I always say that the greatest luxury..."

"..Is being free! That is my motto!"

"You too should get to meet more!", Peter said. "I'm going out for a cigarette. Is anyone coming with me?"

"I will. I need some fresh air.", Scarlett said.

"I'm coming with you guys.", Aaron said as they stood up and walked outside the cafeteria.

"So, Sammy.. What did she do to you?", Theodore continued.

"Nothing special, you know. I got bored with her. Four months of seeing her face and talking to her all day, was not so fun."

        That moment a girl walked near Theodore and she was staring at him. "Hi Theodore.", she said as she winked at him.

"Hi", he said as he smiled at her.

"Come on, dude!"

"What?"

"She is hot, and you just said 'hi' ?"

"Told ya. I'm 100% free."

"But you didn't even flirt a little with her."

I don't like playing with them, until I find the one!"

"Hmm.. Okay."

        As Peter was smoking, Scarlett and Aaron were talking. She got to know him better, and she decided that he was a good guy.. But he still needed a little help at Maths. Peter joined their conversation and Scarlett noticed that he hadn't changed at all. He could still hypnotize her only by talking, a thing she never understood. She could never concentrate when he was around. He said that he would go inside and Aaron told him that he would ask Scarlett something about Maths and then they would go to the cafeteria too. When Peter left, Scarlett looked at Aaron. "What is the question?"