Chapter two

Derrick pov

I followed in behind her and shut the door. I decided that getting her cleaned up was the first priority. I have a very expensive carpet and don't feel like having to clean up dirt stains.

"The bathroom is through the door on the left side of the bed." I said and she jumped a little. I must have startled her from her thoughts. "Go get cleaned up I want you clean and out in 15 minutes."

I heard her mumble "Yes Master" before she went quickly into the bathroom. After a few seconds when I didn't hear anything I walked in to see her staring at the shower. Of course she'd never used one before. I turned it on for her and made sure that it wasn't too hot. I didn't want her to be scolded.

"There's some pet shampoo and wash on the bottom shelf there." I said and pointed to the grubby bottles on the lowest shelf of the shower cubical.

I removed her collar and once she stepped in I left and shut the bathroom door. I lingered outside for a second listening to the water running before I shook my head and moved to the wardrobe.

I found a short black dress that goes just above the knee for her to wear and I ordered her some food from the kitchen. All pets have their own menu here.

I don't live with family but I open my house to business partners passing through for meetings with their pets. I made a mental note that I had 3 meetings this afternoon with my best clients.

The shower stopped and seconds later my new pet stood in the doorway in a towel. Her head down and wet hair stuck to her face and shoulders.

I sat on the bed and watched her standing there shaking a little. "Come here and stand between my legs." I ordered softly and she hurried over and stood between my legs her head still down and small drops of water landed on my legs.

"Lift your arms." I removed her towel as she lifted her arms and I could see very dark bruises surrounding her very prominent ribs.

I took this time to properly examine her. I had taken a brief look in the store but her dress had hidden just how bad things were. Her body was covered in dark bruises and I could clearly count all of her ribs and her heartbeat was visible even while relaxed. My fangs ached as I watched it beat. I swallowed my venom and slipped the dress over her.

She was so skinny that it went a bit longer than intended but she just needed fattening up a bit first. Especially since I planned on her surviving the first year.

I picked up her collar and put it back around her neck but not too tightly before I picked up the towel and I ordered her to turn around and sit on the floor which she did instantly and I grabbed the towel and began to dry her hair.

There was a knock at the door and I pressed a button on a remote in my pocket to open it for the kitchen slave to bring in the food. I barely gave him a nod as he set up the food tray and left silently with a bow.

All my staff were humans. I was well known for running my boarding house with human staff. The slaves did all the domestic chores such as cooking, room service and cleaning. I have strict rules about my guests eating the slaves. If any of my guests were to feed on the slaves then they would face severe consequences.

Once I'd finished drying Mia's hair I brushed it with a wired comb and tied it back for her. I stood up from the bed and stepped around her to get the small table that she'd be eating at and I heard her make a small noise.

"Errm... thank you Master." She said quietly and I looked back to see her still on her knees messing with the hem on her dress and her face was slightly flushed.

If any other pet had spoken without being told to I'd have punished them into next week but I don't know what it is about her that's just very adorable. "You're welcome my little pet. Come over here on all fours."