part 1

My name is Kim lisa, I'm 15 and I live in Seoul and I love music.
Its my first day in my new school and I met someone call zimuko she is really nice and I have a crush o a popular guy in our school called Jimin.

Zimuko: come on lisa we don't have all day because of the popular guys, jimin, jin, suga, rap monster, jungkook, j-hope and V!

Me: okie okie I'm coming jeez!*BTW Lisa has a crush on V.

Zimuko was running and so was I but I ran into someone and kissed then in their soft lips and when I looked up it was jimin and my faces blushed up, do I ran away in to the bathroom.

Lisa POV
*Omg I've ran into jimin and kissed him what am I going to do my face is so blushed up zimuko will see oh no oh no.*

Zimuko was looking for you and she over heard a convention with jungkook and jimin about you, jungkook: who was that girl who ran into you because she looks new in the school jimin.

Jimin: I don't know but she did look kinda cute I wanna know her name.

Zimuko was so shock that she called you. On the phone zimuko: where are you lisa I can't find you and I have something to tell you about jimin.
Me: w-what about jimin...? As I stutter

Zimuko jimin wants to know who you are because your kinda cute in his eyes.
*i started to blush then you and zimuko heard the guys and jimin walking your way*

The guys: jimin isn't that the girl who ran into you who is blushing really bad with zimuko, he said while looking at you.

Jimin: your right it is her dies anyone know her name.
But then jungkook shouted zimuko to come to then with you and you didn't kno what to do so you followed.

Zimuko really didn't want to talk to them but V said " H-hey" While he stuttered his face went redish a bit on his cheeks.