part 3

*midnight*

I was thinking if jimin likes me because he wanted to know my name he sat next to me yesterday at dinner with the other but then I saw jungkook snoging choon-hee and zimuko talking to V about how she likes him and how he likes her and then I had jimin making horny at the table thank fuck I said I was going toilet.

Jimin POV

I want to tell Lisa how I feel about her and I want her time call me master.
So I went to Lisa's room and knocked the door.

It was jimin he wanted to tell me something so I opened the door and out if no where jimin kissed me with lush and passion but then I kissed him back.

Jimin broke the kiss by saying " Lisa I love you a lot and I want you so badly." I didn't know what to say to him so I just nodded while I looked in his sparkling brown eyes.

Lisa's POV

Omg jimin loves me what should I do I had a crush on him for 3 years now.

Nobody's POV

I looked at jimin up and down then I noticed that he was getting horny, so me being me kissed him and he pushed me on the bed.

Then jimin took off his shirt and then he unzipped my tight black dress and jimin whispered in my ear " Lisa baby now then you can't call me jimin in the room its master to you okie kitten" my face went bright red and a few seconds I nodded.

Jimin stared to kiss me then made his way down to my neck and he left purplish marks while he was kissing my neck.

I started to unbuckle his pants and I pulled them down with his boxers and then he pulled Mr panties down and unclipped my bra.

Jimin POV

Lisa looks sexy naked I can't wait to fuck her.
Wait but isn't she a virgin FUCK.

Nobody's POV

I wanted to fuck jimin badly but I was a virgin. I looked a jimin and he looked nervouse so I while blushing " I can tell your nervous because I'm a virgin and your not but to be honest I would like my first time to with you master." And jimin looked and me and nodded.

Jimin enter his hard erection slowly and I closed my eyes and held the sheets tightly and when he was thrusting me I screamed "OW its hurts!" Jimin stopped looked at me and pulled out.

Jimin then came and cuddled me and said " sorry Lisa if it hurt but I won't do it if it hurts you okie baby." I looked at jimin shocked but then I pinned him on the bed and hovered over him and I grabbed his erection and I sat in it even the it was hurting me I heard it goes from pain to pleaser.

Jimin groned " l-lisa your so fucking tight I'm going make you lose.

Then jimin flipped over and he was hovering over me and thrusting me in and out harder and deeper every time.

My moaning was all over the place and then I maoned " i-im gonna c-cum master," jimin groned "so am I baby."

Then we both cummed and layed next to me and we fell a sleep cuddling.