part 2

*next day*
Zimuko wanted me to meet her friend choon-hee who is jungkooks girlfriend.

Me and zimuko heard someone shout her name and was turned round and we saw choon-hee, jimin, jungkook and V. I noticed jimin staring at me again and he wanted to sit next to me at dinner.

Jimin POV

I want Lisa so fucking badly and the dress she wore turned me on so I stared to rub her thigh.

I looked at her and she noticed what u was doing and she didn't my hand it was like she wanted more.

Lisa's face was getting more and more red so I whispered in her ear " I know you love what I'm doing to you and I need you badly.

Lisa looked so surprised of the words I said but then she whispered back " come with me then" she she whipstered ehile I was rubbing jimins monster erection he has under the table.

Nobody's POV

I left the table because jimin was teasing me so I teased him back so me being a rebel told him to come with me to the disabled toilets because jimin wasn't the only one who want to fuck badly.

But I'm in didn't and should I had his number and i was texting sexual things to him and then i went back to the table and sat down and I looked at jimin and he looked more horny that ever then I went to see the others and they all stared at jimin.

We stayed at the restaurant for 4 hours. So I wanted to go home and I said bye to everyone then I looked up to jimin and he said "I'll walk you" In his husky voice and I just nodded.

While me and jimin was walking back it was so quite it was like u can bear a pin drop.

So I broke the silence but saying "h-how come you wantedt I walk me home for...?" I said looking down with red cheeks.

Jimin didn't say anything till we got to my door he said while looking down "ermm...can I come in please because no buses will be driving at this time cause it's 1:30am" And I just nodded.