part 4

(Don't play the song)
Today jimin and I are going on a date to see rampage and I wore a sexy tight black dress.

Then jimin just looked at me up and down.
A few hours later we got to our date and jimin noticed people staring at me because of the dress, but i didn't take no notice about it.

Jimins POV

When we walked in to the cinemas and I notices people staring at my kitten (Lisa) and I wanted to hit them but u was with Lisa and she hates when i get pissed around her.

So we got our tickets and the popcorn and we went to our seats and all of a sudden I felt a hand traveling up my thigh and I looked at Lisa and her was full of lush and passion.
Because she was teasing me in public so was going to be punished.

* lisa POV*

Me and jimin were still watching the film it was so amazing but the greatest thing was that I was teasing jimin.
I noticed that he was bitting his lip and giving me a loo with lush and passion and the film was almost finished.

Two minutes later the film ended and we was in the was home and jimin looked at me and said "baby you have been a bad girl and so tonight I'm going to punish you okie," he said while looking a my breasts and the my red cheeks and I nodded.

We got home and then I felt someone grab my wrist and pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately then I opened my eyes and it was jimin.

*play the song*

Jimin pushed me on the bed and ripped my clothes off and he took his clothes off too and he rammed his dick in me and didn't let me adjust to it so it was hurting. Jimin said with his husky voice "baby your so tight" And I nodded, then I was close to  my climax and I screamed "jimin I'm gonna c-cum," and he said "same let's cum together"
So we both cummed.

But then jimin looked like he wasn't done with the punishment so I asked him "has the punishment stopped?" Jimin just looked at me with passion.

jimin POV

Lisa looks so sexy naked but she thinks I'm done with the punishment but I haven't hahaha.

It was kinda funny how she asked me though because she was out of breathe.

(play the song again)

Jimin said "the punishment isn't over for you kitten, I want You to be sore. I looked at him with shock.

Then all of the sudden jimin rammed his member in me and started to thrust really hard and it was hurting like mad because jimin didn't let me adjust to it.

So, jimin was being so rough and I felt my eyes were tearing up then jimin noticed and Stopped
Jimin said " Baby you okie did I hurt you" And I nodded.

Jimin pulled out and cuddled up to me and I fell asleep on his chest while he was memorising my face and body.

*The next morning*
I woke up feeling sick so I got out of bed ran to the bathroom throwing up my guts.

*Jimins POV* a few months later

I would hearing a noice from the bathroom then I look to my right and Lisa wasn't there so I got up walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it saying "Lisa are u okie?" I said worrying about her, but I heard what Lisa heaving in the toilet. So I unlock the door and see Lisa on the floor hovering over the toilet being sick.

Then I see her wiping her face then looking at me and said " I think I'm pregnant jimin" I looked at her with a surprised look it's like I have no words for her to be honest but the my surprised face went into a smile then I had an idea so I told Lisa " I'll go the the store and buy you a  pregnancy test okie." and she just nodded.

A few minutes later I leave to the store, I was cleaning the house while jimin was to the store and then I got into a onesie and got comfy

Then a few moments later I hear the door opening to reveal all of BTS except for jimin, and i asked "wheres jimin?" They just looked at me in a weird way until taehyung spoke, " jimin was with us for practis  that's why we came here thinking he wa...

Then a few moments later I hear the door opening to reveal all of BTS except for jimin, and i asked "wheres jimin?" They just looked at me in a weird way until taehyung spoke, " jimin was with us for practis  that's why we came here thinking he was with you lisa." I just nodded my head slowly till the door swung open to reviling   jimin with a big bag of stuff.

Jimin looked shocked to bts here with  with me