Chapter 1

[Edited: 22.3.19]

Naruto's pov

I was making my way to my room upstairs when I heard cheers. Those belonged to my mother and father, who were cheering my sister and brother. They forgot me again, but oh well, standard, right?

Kid, it's okay. Ignore them, lousy people. Yeah, couldn't have said it better haha.

No one's pov

Kurama had been training Naruto since he was 5 when he was running from a mob of angry villagers. Naruto happened to end up in his mindspace. There and then they met and Kyuubi introduced himself as Kurama.

He didn't want to attack the village but was controlled by Madara Uchiha. Afterwards, his chakra was sealed in Naruto's siblings Naruko and Menma while Naruto kept his soul. He was pretty much the reason Naruto was neglected and abused by his own family and the citizens of the village. But Naruto always told him that it was not his fault. Naruto was, after all, too kind and inoccent.

And beside, won't you be divided into team's tomorrow? Sadly. I hope I won't be on the same team as Sakura Haruno. The forhead? Yeah, I hope too kid, me too. But hey! At least we can leave after the chuunin exams. And I'm sorry to say this but you have to put your facade on until then. Kurama sighed and so did Naruto. I know. It's just a pain in the ass to keep pretending. Hey come on, after you leave they will immediately regret everything so cheer up. Your right Kura-nii! When was I not right? Anyways, this will be a hilarious show. Their faces will be priceless.

~~~the next day~~~

Naruto' pov

I woke up early in the morning and got up. Gaki, you okay? Hmm as good as I can be, nothing to worry about! That's what's actually worrying me. He murmured and sweatdropped. Wanna come out for a bit? Why the hell not.
Hmm alright just a second! I smiled at him, he was the only person there that I showed my trueself to, after all.
"Ahh finally", he exclaimed. "Heh, foxy like always", I said. That made him chuckle.