Chapter 14

[Edited: 26.3.19]

This chapter is short bc I took out a lot of unnecessary stuff.

Narrator's pov

When Leaf was kicked out and left half dead or knocked out the others returned. Naruto was helping out some people, while Sasuke played with some children. Everyone smiled at that sight. Naruto turned around when he sensed that they were near, "Rin, would you?" Naruto asked while smiling.

Rin gulped nervously while the others stared at her, confused. "Well, I am pregnant." And all too soon, Obito processed the information, becoming the happiest man alive.
"How long?"

"Three weeks."

"Heh. Obito will have his hands full trying to please you. You will eat some rather disgusting stuff."

"Do you know the gender, un?"

"No, we'll know it after the first three months", answered Rin.

~Timeskip after Kurama succeeded in creating children out of chakra and cells~

"Look Itachi, they're beautiful!"

"As beautiful as their father."

"You flatter me. But 'Tachi how are we gonna name them?"

"How about Akari for the girl? It means light or brightness." Naruto nodded, it was a beautiful name.

"I'll name the boy Akio. It means bright man or manly. But more importantly, it means hero. He is the older one, so he should protect his little sister haha." And the happiness that Kurama brought the pair was something they couldn't compare to anything else. It seemed, if only for a moment, that the world wasn't such a cruel place.