End

[Edited: 26.3.19.]

Narrator's pov

"The Enteral Mangyeko Sharingan", finished Naruto for Kushina.
"Bu-but h-how?" stuttered Kushina again. Naruto shot them a glare.
Then a smirk formed on his lips.
"Easy", and his eyes turned to the Byakugan.

"H-h-how?", stuttered Hinata.
Naruto turned to her and eyed everyone.
"Again, easy", and this time his eyes turned to the Rinnegan.

"B-but ho-how?", Naruto rolled his eyes, do they have to freaking stutter every time they speak? Even Minato!
Naruto glared at him again and answered again, "Like I said, easy." And his eyes turned into the Sūryegan.
The ones who were still conscious had their eyes so wide open that Naruto thought they would roll out.

"I say again, leave us alone. This is my last warning. Next time something like that happens, you're dead. You bring nothing but bad vibes and I don't need or want that. Understood?"

Naruko snapped and yelled, "Hah, just because of some eyes it doesn't mean that you're so strong. Stupid eyes!" Is she retarded Kurama? Seems so kit.

"Well, let's see what these eyes can do, shall we?" Naruto summoned six shadow clones. One for the Byakugan, one for the Eternal Mangyeko Sharingan, one for the Rinnegan, one for the snow/ice release, one for the wind release and one for the water release. "You know, each of them is for something special. I should have done a lot more shadow clones because I would need them-", began Naruto but Menma scoffed, "Yea, weakling, you would need more of your clones to even come near us!"

Naruto shook his head, "Let me finish. As I said, the first clone is for the Byakugan, the second for the Eternal Mangyeko Sharingan, the next for the Rinnegan, the next for the snow/ice release, the next for the water releasent and the last one for the wind release. But you could see it as snow/ice, wind and water manipulation. Anyway, I have far more kekkei genkai's and I have a few more Doujutsu's." Naruto didn't get to talk any longer because Konoha began attacking. Naruto sighed again and began attacking as well.

Naruto had the upper hand with his six clones. Everyone else (meaning the Uzumaki's and Akatsuki) just enjoyed the show.

Shisui, who went away for five minutes, came back and sat beside Sasuke. "He still didn't finish them. Yet", Sasuke voiced the yet louder and Shisui grinned.

"Daddy knows how to kick some asses! Go daddy!", cheered Nao. Naruto, the real one, smiled and waved. Menma, who watched the exchange, saw this as an opportunity to punch Naruto. Just as Menma's fist was about to collide with Naruto's face Naruto grabbed his fist.
Then, Naruto lifted him up and threw him. Menma flew through one tree. Konoha watched in disbelief and shock while the Uzumaki's and Akatsuki cheered.

"Okay, I warned you enough times. You'll be banned or whatever you call it. I won't stand anything any longer. Come on guys I have something to announce", Naruto hirashin-ed everyone on the Hokage tower, shocking everyone in the way.
Clearing his throat Nagato began, "I, Nagato Uzumaki, the first Uzukage since Uzushiogakure was rebuilt, give my cousin all attention, he has something to announce." Naruto thanked him and explained, "As many of you know, we are not fond of Konoha, especially me. I am Naruto Uzumaki Uchiha. I am the lover of Uchiha Itachi. My blood parents and siblings are Kushina, Minato, Menma and Naruko. However, I have no reason to like them. A few minutes ago, they tried to attack me and the others. They wanted to force our children in an arranged marriage. They wanted the same with me and my 'brother' by blood. So hereby, Konoha, with the acknowledged of the Uzukage, I forbid you to ever come near our land. If you step in, you may be killed on the spot. No mercy shall be shown. Thank you." When Naruto finished his little speech Konoha was either crying or fuming out of rage. The other Kage's and their ninja smiled. It was about damn time that happened that were Mizukage's, Kazekage's, Raikage's, Tsuchikage's and Uzukage's thoughts. Konoha left Uzushiogakure angrily. With a few poor guards.

Everyone smiled, finally peace.
"That calls for celebration! Let's go!", announced Naruto and everyone cheered.

Our main lovebirds sat themselves under a tree. And they, once again, said their pledge of love.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Itachi."

Happy End.

I hope it doesn't suck that much now that I've edited it! Be sure to check out my other stories! Ja ne!