1

"how was class?" I asked Alex sitting next to me during lunch. "I was.. okay.. I guess?" She didn't know how to describe her day. "That's nice. Mines was kind of okay, they took math off my schedule.. I don't know why." I ate a strawberry. "Maybe because your too good at math." Alex replied putting her head down smashing to her plate. "Not really. Plus I get a free time period." I smiled. "Ugh I wish I was good as you" Alex sighed.

"hiatus" I heard a teacher calling my name. "Yes?" I replied. "There's a new kid.. can you show him around? And I'll give you a free time period in science" the science teacher said. "Sure" I said, just for that free period. Awesome! I got up and followed my science teacher. We got to the office and there was a kid next to the principal.

"Hiatus! I need you okay? I hope your science teacher gave you a free period for showing this young gentlemen around" the principal said. "Yeah I gave her a free time period in my class" the science teacher made sure. "Ok good. Hiatus.. that's Noah Jupe." The principal looked at the boy. I looked at him and smiled. "Noah, this is hiatus" Noah smiled. "Hey nice to meet you Hiatus." Noah greeted. "Nice to meet you too Noah." I greeted back. Oh boy, this guys is gonna distract me.

"let's go. Follow me" I said making him follow me to show him the rooms. "So you're the smart one in this school?" He asked. "No, I'm very dumb" I smiled. "Why do they give you free classes then?" He acted sassy. "I don't know, I start next Friday summer" I said smiling and very excited. "Don't you mean we?" He smiled trying to outsmart me. "No, you guys have 4 more weeks." I said. "What? Why?" He was confused.

"Because I did very good in primary school so I don't need to take finals." I showed him the restrooms. "Good thing I met you before I was gone" I smiled. I regret. "Yeah, yeah" he blushed. "Tell me more about yourself jupe" I faked winked. "I'm from London" Noah said ironically. "No duh I thought you were from my tv" I rolled my eyes playfully.