6

I walked by myself to school. "Hiatus!" I heard Alex yell. "Hi Alex" I sighed. "What happened to you and Noah" she sighed. "How?" I asked. "He texted me. You want to see the messages he sent me?" She asked. "Sure" she handed me her phone.

Noah: help Alex I want hiatus to know I'm truly sorry.. I wanted to make her jealous just so she can kiss me. I love her so much. Please tell her this!

"Oh" I rolled my eyes. "Where's your phone?" Alex asked. At home.. why?" I asked. "Oh just asking" we walked to school together. I then saw Noah making out with Allison. My heart sank like the titanic. I felt like crying. But instead I smiled.

"Are you okay hiatus?" Alex asked. I nodded getting into the school building. "Hey you're hiatus right?" The boy from yesterday asked. I think it's Cody. I saw Noah walking down the halls with Allison. "Wow moved on already?" Cody asked Noah. Noah nodded. I grabbed my stuff ASAP. And closed my locker. I walked to class. I forgot Noah was in my class. I sat next to this boy that looked nervous.

"Hiatus with Dylan" the teacher paired us in partners. Dylan? Ok. The class was over. I had a 30 minute break. So I went outside. I decided to walk near the lunch tables that were outside. It looked admiring. I then felt arms around my waist. I turned around it was Noah. I rolled my eyes. "Hey I missed you." He started to flirt. Then I pushed him. "No" I said walking away from him. "Please comeback" He begged.

"You have Allison!" I yelled. "Allison barely means much to me" Noah excused. "Sorry what?" I asked, sarcasm. "You mean a lot!" He yelled. "Sure! Making out with her doesn't mean anything!" I snapped. I went in front of the school. "Look we could figure things out" he sighed. "Ok explain why I should be the one kissing you, missing you, and waiting for you, I bet you can't." I rolled my eyes.