3

"What happened?" Noah asked. "Her boyfriend cheated on her with probably Ellie, we're gonna wait until the science class is over" I straighten my smile. "wow ok" he sat down leaning against a wall.

Noah's POV

I sat on the floor leaning against the wall hoping that hiatus will think that I'm attractive. "is it almost over?" I tried to do one of those boy voices to make a girl fall in love with them. "No" she shook her head, not even looking at me. Wow she's hard to get.

I stand up sat on a desk that was in the hallway. "anyways this is the science room, just if you didn't see. Over there is the math class," she pointed, she's cute when she explains everything. I just wanna kiss those luscious lips.

"oh ok" I acted like a bad boy, don't girls like that too?

Hiatus POV/Your POV

I waited. I sat on the desk next to Noah because I was tired of standing. I put the hoodie up from my red aesthetic sweatshirt I had. James was almost gonna get out of class. I grabbed Noah's hand and took him in a closet. "Wait here, I'm gonna try to fight him." I said trying to open the door. THE DOOR WAS LOCKED. Are you kidding me.

"Noah the door is locked and I can't see" I said falling on something. "Oh wait I have my phone." I said putting on a flashlight. I was on top of Noah. Ok so HOW EXACTLY DOES THAT HAPPEN. I blushed the darkest red.

"Sorry" I apologized. "It's fine." He nervously responded. It was a dark silence. "please break the silence!" Noah yelled while cupping my hands into kissing me. I was SHOOK. I didn't pull away. We kissed for like a good 32 seconds. I pulled away and looked at him innocently. "Sorry.." he apologized.

I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I know we only met today, and you mean everything to me now" Noah admitted. I giggled. My first time giggling I guess? "You laughed! Finally!" Noah smiled. "Stop" I blushed so much that it looks like I had sunburn.

"Hey you're so sweet" Noah just kept making you even more red. "You're perfect baby!" He said. I am gonna seriously gonna die. "I love you." Noah whispered. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love you too" I whispered back. "I love you more" He challenged. "Impossible" i laughed.