10

I woke up at 4:36 am. I opened my eyes. And Dylan was sleeping next to me. I kissed his cheek. Then picked up my phone to put the alarm at 6:00 AM. Then I slept. My alarm went off. It woke dylan. "Good morning hiatus" Dylan kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. We got up and got dressed for school. His mom was waiting for us.

"Aw you two cuddled each other." His mom said. We both blushed and went to school. "Hey um I want to ask you something." Dylan said. "Yeah?" I smiled. "I know I met you like yesterday. But I feel like I know you more." He said smiling. "Yeah?" I said looking at the ground smiling. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course!" I kissed his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I then saw Noah still making out with his girlfriend. But I have Dylan. I looked upset. "Hey what's wrong?" Dylan asked. "Nothing I'm fine." I lied. "Ok.. but if something's wrong you're beautiful no matter what." He hugged me. "Thank you!" I kissed his cheek. He smiled. The school bell rang. Me and him had classes together. "did you do your homework Dylan?" I asked him. He nodded. "Good boy!" I played with his hair. I saw Noah glancing at me. "Stop it cutie!" Dylan complimented. I smiled. Class was over. Me and Dylan walked out together, holding each others hands. Then noah punches Dylan in the back.

"Dylan!" I yelled helping him up. "You don't deserve her!" Noah yelled at him. I grabbed Dylan's arm to the nurses office. I waited with Noah. "Look.. hiatus." Noah tried to comfort me. I wiped a tear from the corner of my eye. "I love you so much." Noah said sliding his arm around my shoulder. I got up and smacked his arm away from me. "Stay away!" I yelled. He backed up. "I'm sorry!" He yelled. Dylan came out and I hugged him. "Are you okay?" I said cupping his face. "Yeah" he nodded softly. I kissed Dylan's soft lips. I could see Noah tear up.