Beginning: Sport's Festival

A/n; Sorry it took me forever and a half to update this story omg.

"The UA sports festival is about to start," said Mr. Aizawa, before he started talking about how important it was. "No aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival," he finished saying before the whole class started getting excited.

"That means...you better not slack off on your training," he continued.

"Yes sir!" Everyone yelled excitedly.

***Small Time Skip***

It was now the end of school, and everyone in class 1A was getting ready to leave, as Uraraka was at the doorway, being blocked by a crowd of students. You were standing behind her with Iida and Midoriya, curious like the rest of them.

"Why the heck are you all here!?!" She exlaimed curiously.

Tenya Iida noticed after and questioned, "Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" 

"Why are you blocking our doorway??" Mineta questioned. "I won't let you hold us hostage!"

"They're scouting out the competition idiots..." Bakugou said in an annoyed tone, "We're the class that survived a real villain attack, they want to see us with our own eyes," he continued saying as he walked up to the crowd confidently. "At least you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras," he finished saying.

"You can't go around, calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!!" Iida exlaimed.

"So this is class 1A.." said an unkown voice somewhere in the crowd of students, "I heard you guys were impressive..but you just sound like an ass..Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" He finished saying as he appeared in front of the crowd, right in front of Bakugou.

Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" He finished saying as he appeared in front of the crowd, right in front of Bakugou

"HUHH?" Said Bakugou, extremely annoyed. 

"How sad..to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs.." the other boy with purple hair continued saying calmly. "I wanted to be in the hero course..but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life," he finished saying.

The only thing you heard from Bakugou was a "Tch," before the boy with purple hair continued saying, "I didn't cut it the first time...but I have another chance.. If any of us do well in the sports festival..the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course..and they'll have to transfer people out to make room," he finished saying, almost as a threat. "Scouting the competition..maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if any of you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you... Consider this a declaration of war.." He finished saying. 

There was a slight pause, and you could feel the tension between everyone just before...

"HEY YOUU!" Yelled someone from the back of the crowd, "I'M FROM CLASS 1B NEXT DOOR TO YOU! I HEARD YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS AND WE CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE! BUT YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BRATS, WHO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US!" He yelled way too loud for your liking. He was definitely pissed off. 

Everyone in your class had a scared look, just because everyone was hating on class 1A now. 

"TALK ALL YOU WANT, IT'LL JUST BE MORE EMBARASSING FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE K.O'D," he continued yelling, before Bakugou just decided to ignore him and leave the class. "HEY DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!" 

"Dude where you going!? You gotta say something! It's your fault they're all hating on us Bakugou!!" Kirishima yelled. 

"These people don't matter..." Bakugou started to say, "The only thing that matters is that I beat them.." He continued to say before walking off with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I hate that that was such a manly excit.." Kirishima said, with tears in the corner of his eyes.

Everyone in class 1A started talking amongst themselves, talking about how they're now going to be focused in the sports festival, and how we have to train extra hard now. The crowd outside the door started to clear out, so you decided to say bye to your friends, thinking you should get started on your training.

As you started to leave, there were a few students left outside the doorway, and looked to be class 1B students. You caught the eye of a certain blonde looking specifically at you with a slight smirk, which caught you off guard. Your eyes slightly widened, and you simply gave him a slight smile before continuing to walk away. He was honestly quite attractive which you couldn't help think. You could feel him continuing to look at you as you walked away, as you held the strap of your bag, and the other hand in your sweater's pocket. 

Kinda boring chapter, I appologize, things should get more entertaining soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Lets just appreciate this gif of Monoma for a second..or longer. You know, take your time.

 You know, take your time