Dare (NSFW)

Requested by: Its-Connor-Murphy

(Dear Connor Murphy, yes I also miss our talks. Stop doing drugs, just try to take deep breaths and... Go on walks-

Okie I'll shut up now.)

Thank you, so very much, 'Connor Murphy' (or whoever you are coz you used to be John Laurens so whoever you end up being?)

Oh, Jesus Christ.

Prompt: Smut, D-1 (AKA Rough secks)

⚠ Warning: This is some very motherfucking shitty smut so read at your own risk because this sucks on so many different levels⚠

Lafayette's P.O.V.

"Laf!"

I turned towards where the voice came from, finding a short, honey-skinned female with curly, long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Hey, Pegs." Peggy has been my best friend ever since I came over from France. I know everything about her, and she knows everything about me.

"I came up with a new dare." Me and Peggy have been in a sort of 'Dare War' where we give each other dares and the other has to do it. It's like Nerve, only less extreme.

"You did, did you?" I felt a smirk crawl to my face as she nodded. The last dare I gave her was to tell her father she was part of the LGBTQ+ community, which wasn't a lie, but he didn't know that. As far as he's concerned, it was a prank. She accepted my dare and did it a few days ago.

It wasn't pretty.

She said she'd come to me when she had a dare for me, and this seemed to be the time.

"Yeah." I inhaled the cool, crisp morning breeze of the Columbia University campus.

"Hit me." Peggy's smirk widened as she looked around.

"I dare you..." She soon laid her eyes on what she was looking for. She pointed in the direction of my dorm mate and crush, Hercules Mulligan.

"You have all your classes with him, right?" I nodded, suddenly scared of what she'd come up with.

"At least today's, yeah....? Why?" I thought her smirk couldn't become any wider. It did.

"I dare you to sexually tease him all throughout today." She put a stress on the word 'sexually' causing my eyes to widen.

"You... What?!" She giggled.

"You have to. Otherwise, I win and I get to be crowned as the 'Greatest Dare Master of All Time!'" I couldn't let her do that!

"I'll take it." Peggy squealed.

"This is gonna be good!"

~Later~

I sat next to Hercules in my first class, with Professor Washington. We were to work with our 'table partners' for the day; just one reason as to why everyone loved Professor Washington. This was too perfect for my dare. I looked over to where Peggy sat and she just smirked and gave me a thumbs up.

I gathered up all of my confidence for this, making myself become more flirtatious than usual, which wasn't much because I was naturally flirtatious.

I smiled as Hercules spoke about... Well, whatever the subject matter was. I couldn't pay attention; I was too focused on his beauty.

I bit my lip, setting a hand on his thigh. I felt him tense up slightly so I rubbed my thumb in circles to sooth him. He gave me a sharp look, but I only responded with and innocent shrug. He bit his lip, facing his attention to the professor, who continued talking about the subject.