a strange new feeling

Arielle p.o.v

My first hug...

I mushes my face into this strangers arm and cry freely. I say stranger but it feels like I've known him forever. Even though yes, he is still a stranger.

His arms wrapped around me makes me feel safe for the first time I can remember. I notice when he hugs people he keeps his metal arm to the side. Maybe he's ashamed of it..

I wrap my arm under the cold silver arm and force him to wrap it around me. He flinched at first but hugs me tighter.

Why is he doing this? He doesn't know me..
he doesn't know I'm a monster.. he's a hero

Bucky p.o.v

I feel like it's my job to protect her and i can't figure out why. Maybe it's cause I don't want her to end up like me. She's to young to get all fucked up in the brain now.

I break our embrace and look her in the eyes.

"I'll be right back okay? Don't be afraid I'm just going through talk to steve"

This feels so strangely natural to protect her like this. I can't let HYDRA take her back there.

"Hey Stevie, what are we going to do with her?" I ask him nervously.

Steve looks at me and smiles. "Let me guess. You want to keep her at our house and protect her from the bad people?"

Damm he knew me so well. "Can we please? It's not safe out here for her. Stevie she needs usss" I look at him like a cute Romanian puppy. He can't say no to my cute Romanian puppy face.

"of course Bucky" he smiles.

Why do I want to keep her so badly??

Arielle p.o.v

The last thing I remember was falling asleep on the cold rocky ground and being picked up.

Please.. please.. don't make me have a dream..

My least favourite emotion was back. What if I had killed him? What if this 'Bucky' guy killed me?

That's okay you deserve it.. you've killed more people then you can ever save.. you murder

~later~

Nonononono.. please I don't want to hurt them.. Nono no no no no n-

"NO!" I shoot up awake and shaking. This place is unfamiliar and odd.. in in a bed in a nicely decorated room.

I take a glance around and see 'steve' sitting on a chair next to my bed. He looks awake but tired and drained.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to wake you up.." this poor guy.. I've hurt him enough yet he cares about me enough to watch me as I sleep.
"Where am I?"

"Buck and I live here. It's just outside the city and I think it's pretty nice. I mean it's small but hey we've got a nice t.v for when we want to watch Disney movies" he says and he chuckles at his own comment.

What?? What's a Disney movie? I can't ask I'll look stupid..

"Why am I in your house?..." I ask shyly

At this he slowly holds my hand, which at first I flinch at but then I feel comfortable, and he smiles. "We're going to protect you know.. cause no one deserves to be the victim"