Dare #1 - Away for a Day

I dare Alice to secretly run away for a day without Anastasia or Twilight knowing about it!

Alice: YESSS!!!

Anastasia: What are you happy about, Alice?

Alice: Uh, nothing!

That night, Alice packs her suitcase with some food, water, (of course) some extra clothes, and a book. She runs away and hides in a hollowed out tree. She leaves a note on her bed saying that she has run away and she's never coming back.

THAT MORNING... (This takes place at Twilight's house because we had a sleep-over. :D)

Twilight: Breakfast is ready!!!

Anastasia: Ooh, what is it?

Twilight: Toast!

Anastasia: Toast?

Twilight: I'm also making some pancakes!

Anastasia: YAY!

Twilight: Alice! PANCAKES! You go crazy for pancakes! Come on! Alice?

Anastasia: Huh. Usually she's the first one to the kitchen. *'Walks' upstairs to Alice's room* Alice? Alice? *Sees note on Alice's bed* Twilight! She's not here! And there's a note!

Dear Twilight and Anastasia,

I have run away for various reasons. Expect to never see me again. Don't even bother trying to look for me.

- Alice

*Long silence*

Anastasia: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Twilight: My ears are ringing.

Anastasia: WE NEED A SEARCH PARTY!

Twilight: Then I guess we're a party of two. And if we don't find her, you have to take her place when it's her day to cook breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner, (yeah, we take turns at my house, Anastasia insists it.)

Anastasia: :O THEN LET'S FIND MY SISTER!!!!

Twilight and Anastasia looked everywhere besides the tree were Alice was hiding. Twilight had to drag an inflatable swimming pool around, because Anastasia was a mermaid and she couldn't walk.

AFTER THEY LOOKED EVERYWHERE...

Anastasia: I think.... she's gone.

Apparently at that time, it was exactly a day, so...

Alice: *Randomly pops up out of nowhere* Hiya guys!

Anastasia: ALICE!!! *'Hugs' her* (Because Alice is a super tiny fairy.)

Twilight: Where were you?!

Alice: I ran away.

Anastasia and Twilight: But WHERE?

Alice: That's a secret. ; )

Twilight: (I knew all along were she was....)

Alice: (But how?!)

Twilight: (Um, nothing! GET OUTTA MAH THOUGHTS!)

Alice: (Oh, I see. It's because you made this chapter. Of course.)

Twilight: (Um, no!!!)

Anastasia: (Why do they get to privately talk to each other in their heads and I can't? >:( )