Dare #3 - Anastasia the Sassy Girl

TheUnknownFreak - A dare for Anastasia: I dare you to act like an annoying sassy girl!

Anastasia: An annoying... sassy girl? TWI, WAS THIS WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!

Twilight: Yeah.

Alice: How do you act like an annoying sassy girl?

Twilight: She means one of those annoying girls that talk in an annoying voice, always saying, "LIKE, OMG BLA BLA BLA LIKE TOTALLY!" and talks about, uh, everything else that sounds annoying to the ears.

Alice and Anastasia: OOOOOOH.

Anastasia: But, but... NOOO! I don't like this dare.

Twilight: *Pats Anastasia sympathetically on the back* We know you're not like that, but you have to do it. Here- we'll help you dress up like one! ALICE! TO THE MALL!

30 MINUTES LATER...

Anastasia: *Hops around with a high heel on her tail, wearing a pink frilled shirt with a light purple skirt* THIS IS HARD!

Twilight: Hm... *Digs around in her bag* Here! *Throws red powder at Anastasia* That should-

Anastasia: AHAHAHAHA! *Tail turns into legs and feet and is magically wearing a sparkly red dress* 0_0

Alice: OMG.

Twilight: SHE HAS TRANSFORMED! And the clothes that we just bought are gone.

Anastasia: :D *Wiggles her toes* Now I know how Ariel feels!

Twilight: *Nods in approval* Red Transformation Powder. Usually does the trick... but you're lucky you turned into a human and not, I don't know, a fish or something.

Alice: Yikes.

Anastasia: So now what? *Puts on the red high heels and tries to walk around in them but falls on her face* UGH!

A FEW MORE MINUTES LATER...

Twilight: Aaand ACTION!

Anastasia: *Sashays down the street talking to Alice on the phone* Like OMG! That's like so totally fab! Oh, wait, one moment... LET ME TAKE A SELFIE! *Does a million random selfies* Okay, I'm done. Like, omg, I completely forgot to tell you! The other day, I saw this lip gloss, for, like, $5, so I got it! It was like so totally fabulous!

Twilight: (END IT NOW, END IT NOW!) *Puts on earplugs* (Aaah...)

Alice: *Talks on the phone* I think you can stop now.

Anastasia: YUS! *Rips off suit revealing her usual mermaid self*

----------

I don't mean this in an offensive way to anyone, just to get things clear! This is only for entertainment! =)