Dare #6 - The 24 Hour Swap

DashiePie16 -  Heres a dare for all three of you: Twilight be a mermaid for a day Anastasia a fairy and Alice a human

Twilight: I always wondered what it was like to be a mermaid...

Alice: A human... A HUMAN.

Anastasia: >:3 No powers for you, Alice.

Alice: Good luck at being a fairy, Anastasia! It takes years to learn how to fly!

Anastasia: Yeah? Well, uh-

Twilight: Alice has it easy, Anastasia. Humans just have to walk around... and stuff.

Alice: YUS!

Amastasia: NO!

Twilight: *Rolls eyes and throws green power at everyone*

-Alice turns into a mermaid, Twilight a fairy, and Anastasia a human-

Twilight: ... That didn't go right.

15 MINUTES LATER...

Alice: Finally!

-Alice is a human, Anastasia is a fairy, and Twilight is a mermaid-

Twilight: This is... uncomfortable.

Alice: MUAHAHAHAHA! *Chases Anastasia around the room (she can't fly)

Anastasia: STOP! DON'T ABUSE AN EXTREMELY MICROSCOPIC FAIRY! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

Alice: *Squishes Anastasia*

Anastasia: *Becomes fairy pancake*

Twilight: -_- *Tries to flop around the house but fails*

Anastasia: HA! *Gets squished again*

                            * ~ * ~*

Alice: *Sighs as she eats her sixth bucket of ice cream* Now what extremely stupid stuff should we do now?

Twilight: I don't know. We still have- *Checks invisible watch on her wrist* Fifteen hours.

Anastasia: Are you so sure about that?

Twilight: No, it's broken.

Alice: *Goes to the kitchen* We have 14 hours and 57.89876 minutes.

Twilight: WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Anastasia: Hm...

1/15-2/15 HOUR

Anastasia: WOOOOO! *Makes herself grow into a giant and shrinks Alice to fairy sized* BEAT THAT,  PEWNY FAIRY!

Twilight: SPELLING ERROR!

Anastasia: I DON'T CARE! *Squishes Alice* PAYBACK!

3/15 -5/15 HOUR

Twilight: *Tosses bouncey ball at the wall* This is boring.

Anastasia: Be right back. *Goes to the kitchen*

Alice: *Groans* Hey Twilight, you want to take a quiz to see how idiotic you are?

Twilight: ... Okay,  why not? I'll ace it anyways.

Alice: I bet you won't.

Twilight: If I get them all wrong, you get to call me stupid for the rest of the day!

Alice: >:) It's a deal! Okay,  first question: What's 9+10?

Twilight: Ah,  the classic. I'VE BEEN TRICKED MANY TIMES BEFORE WITH THIS ONE,  SO I SAY- *Looks around dramatically and says in Darth Vader voice* 21.

Alice: Nope. It's 19.

Twilight: Darnit.

-Loud crashes and explosions is heard from the kitchen-

Alice: True or False: If you say orange very slowly,  it sounds like "orange".

Twilight: Isn't it supposed to be "gullible"?

Alice: WRONG! ORANGE sounds like ORANGE! HAHA!

Twilight: ¬_¬

Alice: Okay,  final question: What was the first question I asked?

Twilight: Uh,  the 9+10 question!

Alice: XD NO,  STUPID,  THE FIRST QUESTION WAS WETHER YOU WANTED TO TAKE THE QUIZ OR NOT!

Twilight: -_- I hate you.

Alice: -3- Love you too.

Anastasia: *Bursts into the room with a burnt cake* I MADE A CAKE!

Twilight: *Coughs* It smells,  erm... great?

Anastasia: That's probably because the frosting isn't really frosting.

6/15-8/15 HOUR

Alice: *Breaks a tooth trying to eat another slice of cake* What is the frosting made of, anyways?

Anastasia: Super glue, glitter, rocks, sugar, chocolate, some cat fur, and, erm, an egg.

Twilight: *Gags* No unfer why te cake ish shtuck to te woof of my mouf!

9/15-14/15 HOUR

Twilight: *Yawns* I'm going to bed. *Tries to move, but remembers that she has a tail* DARNIT!

Alice and Anastasia: *Giggles and goes to make s'mores and hot chocolate*

Twilight: NO! DON'T YOU DARE EAT SUGAR WITHOUT ME! GAH! COME BACK HERE!

15/15 HOUR, YAY!

Twilight: *Turns herself back into a human and tosses Alice and Anastasia in a jar*

Alice: MAKE ME BIG AGAIN!

Anastasia: LET US OUT!

Twilight: Hehuhehuhe >:3 *Eats s'mores in front of them and pets Daniel*

Alice and Anastasia: NOOOOO!