47

jisung's cheeks were dusted in a light shade of pink. the bitter cold air outside touched his cheeks and made him shiver. small, white flakes of snow slowly fell around the lovers. the elders hand held both jisung's right and left hand, skating backwards as he led his boyfriend around.

"i cant believe you don't know how to ice skate," minho chuckled fondly. "you seemed so ecstatic to come."

jisung looked down quickly. his face growing hot, "i was excited because i've never gone."

minho gazed at jisung lovingly. he pulled the boy a bit closer, not too close for he didn't want to trip the younger and have him get hurt, "think of it as if you're walking, just don't lift your feet as high and trying
pushing off with more strength."

slowly, jisung began to get a hang of what minho just explained to him. he smiled wide, one that stretched from ear to ear. his breath visible as the puffs of small clouds left his mouth, "i did it! hyung i did it!"

the elder laughed as he nodded his head, "you sure did baby." he skated to the younger a placed a small kiss on his forehead, "i'm proud of you."

jisung squealed gleefully. a small smile formed on minho's lips. he could feel the box in his left pocket of his joggers. he coughed lightly before he lifted jisung's head to meet his gaze, "can we go rest for a minute? my feet are killing me."

jisung nodded his head, he would never want minho to be in pain let alone let him suffer for his own enjoyment. minho placed a chaste kiss on the ravens lips before he pulled them to the closest exit.

the two quickly sat on a nearby bench and proceeded to take off their skates. jisung began to pout when he couldn't undo a double knot of the skates. minho laughed loudly as he watched his younger lover try over and over but failing.

"here baby, let me help," the elder said. kneeling down and undoing the knot on jisung's skate. minho scooted back a little as to give the younger some space as he put his shoes on but he didn't move far.

as jisung began to stand up minho pushed him back down. he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small velvet box. jisung gasped.

"i'm not proposing- yet! but i- i am going to promise you something," minho explained, suddenly nervous. this was his jisung they were talking about, "i will love you for as long as time will allow me to, even then i'll love you for longer than that. i promise you i will take care of you and that i will marry you. i promise i will try give you everything you want. i promise we will start a family and you will have something close to what you've dreamed of. baby, the only thing i want from you, is to promise me you'll always be mine."

jisung's face was drenched in tears. minho was so unbelievably perfect his heart couldn't take it. minho stood up slowly and came close to jisung. pulling him close he brought their foreheads and hands together, "i promise to be yours, and yours only."

when the elder placed a soft kiss on top of jisung's nose, he burst into sobs. he couldn't do much but hug the elder and cover him in small kisses. he felt the elder tug on his hand and slip the ring onto his finger.

—-

being in love isn't a mood,
it's a commitment.
even when you're not in
the mood for it.

—-

a/n: 14k views, damn fucking diggity dog i love you guys so much
sorry i haven't updated for like 3 days, i just really don't want to bring this book to an end. i really want to extend it out for awhile but i feel like you guys would lose interest
anyways, i get done with middle school a week from now and then it's off to high school
ahhhhhh