Joy ride Ayato x Laito

(I stayed up all night to make theses for you Im exhausted T^T)
Enjoy mature-

Laito was walking through the house and saw Ayato and Yui making out...

He growled..."Ayato..." he smiled. .."Do,you want to go get some icecream with me for kanato,yours and my birthday party?"

Ayato glared..."why can't you?"

Laito sighed ,"because we have different taste...." Ayato groaned and kissed Yui forehead and got up..."lets go..."

(Later)

Ayato was looking at the different icecream.."I really don't wanna be here ..." he sighed. Laito smiled..."I mean you couodve stayed and banged bitchan..." Ayato glared.."she just wanted to make out asshole, learn your facts..."

Laito glared and smirked..."You know. I can just text Reiji that you were the one that poison-" Ayato growled. .."You won't!!"

Laito sighed....he let go and cup his face..."Hes  still pissed....lets talk about more when we get back~" Laito then paid the women and carried the icecream to the car.....

They was on the highway in Reiji new black car... Ayato looked at Laito..."Look I can suck you off if you want me too..." he blushed...Laito smirked. .."is that my birthday surprise? ~" Ayato went down and unzipped his pants..."no not yet~...just shut up and don't kill us~" he started stroking Laito hard on before putting his lips on his tip..

"You know you do-" Laito said while driving. "Shut up!!" Ayato growled and started sucking his tip."mm~"

Laito groaned and slowed the car a little..."I really missed your mouth Ayato...." Ayato blushed and kept sucking. Then Laito pulled,over to the side of the road...turned off the engine. Ayato lifted his head but then Laito shoved his head back down making him deepthroat him...

"go back sucking...." he glared. Ayato bobbed his head and moaned sending vibrations through his cock. Laito moaned and groaned full of pleasure..."Damn Ayato..." he smirked.."miss my cock already?~"

Ayato pulled his head up,he stroked him then decided to lick around the tip."maybe~" Laito jumped." You want me,to mess that pretty face up..." he smirked.

Ayato shook his head..."I want something else~ "

Ayato and Laito was both stripped..Ayato was hovered over Laito throbbing cock..."you sure you can hold it?" Ayato teased rubbing his tip on his hole. Laito groaned,"Yeah just don't come before me~" he slammed inside Ayato without warning.

"Ahh!!" He cried out and dropped his head. "Mmm~you always feel good Laito~" Laito  kissed his neck then pulled his hair and started thrusting up.."Ahh~ Laito n-no mm~ Fu-!!" Ayato gasped as Laito sunk his fangs in his neck. Laito groaned and held his hips thrusting inside his tight hole..."A-ah I-I can't t-Ah!~" Ayato moaned as he sunk deeper. The car kept getting hotter and hotter.

Laito licked his neck making him shudder then pulled him close wrapping his arms around his waist sucking his nubs hard..Ayato cried out..."Ah~nnh~ Laito~~" he blushed dark letting the pervert do anything to him...

Laito rolled the seat back flipped their positions....he lifted his leg on his shoulder then went deep inside him...Ayato shook his head..."Laito!!~Ugh!~" he buck his hips.

Laito blushed and smirked...he started back thrusting deep making the boy a mess under him. Ayato gripped the seat as Laito then start pounding hard into his hole.

"Mmm! Be mine again Ayato..." Laito kissed his ear....

Ayato was out of it he couldn't even talk...he hit against his shoulder trying to get some communication out of him but it didn't work...

Laito chuckled and lifted up his other leg going faster..Ayato eyes roll and his body trembled as he came on himself. Laito blushed and groaned and came inside of Ayato. Ayato hissed and moaned...."n-not inside!!"he panted.

Laito kissed him."why?"

Ayato blushed and looked down...."I-I'm pregnant......"he mumbled..."surprise..."

Laito eyes widen...."what?"

IdiotGuy345