Shin x Carla x Subaru(uke)

Subaru woke up in pain legs chained to ground..he growled and squirmed around...."Ah!" he groaned as his head was pressed against the ground.....

"Carla dad got us a early Christmas present~ " he chuckled.....Carla smirked. ..."hes mine Shin...." Subaru growled...."let me go you immature brats...." Carla was annoyed......"I might rip his heart out...."

Subaru growled...."I rip you to pieces!!"

Shin chuckled at them argue until he snapped his fingers and he felt pain in his heart he screamed in pain......

Carla smirked.."that's great we went through Reiji stuff..." he laughed....Subaru got dizzy....

Shin placed his foot on his head and moved his head..."tch..tch....not yet our little pet....first we gonna drill your brain out then you forget your brothers....." Carla moved his hair easy from his hair and chuckled..."Your ours Subaru and I control your heart now..."

Subaru glared......Shin didn't like it so he snapped again and Subaru screamed he felt his brain about to explode it hurt him so bad....(he was getting electric shock it fries your brain if nobody knew ^^...make ya stupid...)

After 12 electric shock surprise he was still alive his ears were bleeding.....Carla was enjoying it but Shin was a little worried but he could care less pets have to obey....

Subaru laid looking at the wall....he tried to think hard but couldn't....he had a phase vision of his brothers he could only remember their eyes...

Shin uncuffed his leg and laid Subaru on the bed....

Shin started kissing him....Subaru let him cause hes dead now-_-....Carla used some magic to purposely have feelings for both of them.....Subaru blushed and wrap his arms around him...Carla watched and let Shin have fun......Shin smirked and took off Subaru shirt and started kissing his neck on down making Subaru moan a little.....Shin groaned and pulled his pants off and his....he sat him on his lap and kiss him...."your so cute pet....you look kinda dead?~" he chuckled....Subaru just looked tired and weak...he looked down...Shin blushed dark.....'Subaru can be the cutest thing when he isn't mad....' Carla came behind and started kissing his neck...Subaru blushed dark...Shin growled and attack his neck and Subaru stomach boiled...he growled..

Shin pulled and slapped him....."No growling...."he slipped his hands down  and started touching him getting him hard.....

Subaru was very vulnerable...He gripped Shin holding onto him moaning....he made out with Shin then switched it up with Carla.....Shin pulled away and Carla and Shin blindfolded him..

Shin opened his mouth and smirked...."Your so cute pet...." he put a collar on him and Carla shoved a vibrator inside him...Subaru screamed and Shin sighed...."relax pet~ " he gagged his mouth..Carla turned on the vibrator and started pumping it inside him.....Subaru felt pressure ,pain,and pleasure as they violated his insides....Shin started jacking off in his face..."you so sexy Subaru!~" Subaru moaned as Carla shoved himself inside him with the vibrator,...he whimpered....Shin pulled the gag inside his mouth and f*cked his mouth....All boys moaned and groaned...."hnm! ~" Subaru came....he sucked Shin to his end making him fill his mouth and Carla came deep inside him....they panted then Karlheinz walked in by accident.....

Karlheinz was in shock....

Carla lifted Subaru head and smirked.." Get ready for a grandchild. ..." Shin facepalmed

Shunrie94