Chapter 2: Second Impressions.

You slowly wake up. You're warm and it felt good, but as soon as you open your eyes and stare straight into a man's chest, you stiffen.

Shit. You almost say out loud. Shit. Shit. Shit. You close your eyes. Y/N you fucking idiot.

You look up at the man's face then slowly start to untangle yourself from him, careful not to wake him up. You sigh with relief as you stand up from the bed and start gathering your clothes, glancing at him every now and then.

What have I done? You think to yourself as you get dressed. A one night stand? Really, Y/N. You clench your jaw shut and pick up your clutch from the ground.

You look at Jungkook one more time before quietly opening the door and slipping out. You look around the hallway and finally see the stairs and made your way towards them. You barely reached the middle when a voice stopped you.

"Doing the walk of shame, I see?" shit. You pray that it's not Jungkook as you slowly turn around and look at the man above you. Your heart stops as you look at him. Shit.
"Hey.." He raised a brow. "Aren't you Angel's friend?"

"Yeah.." you look down. "H-Hoseok.. Right?" you scratch the back of your head.
"Yeah." you hear a little laugh from him and look up slowly. "Who was it?" he asks and you frown. He looks at you, amused. "Who got to take you home?" you felt your cheeks heat up.
"I.. What are you doing here?" you ask him. He smirks. He tilts his head to the side.
"I live here, obviously." He says.
"Fuck." you curse out loud for the first time today.
"Woah, what a mouth you have on you." He laughed.
"I-I have to go-"

"Talking to yourself again, Hobi?" you hear a voice coming up from behind him. When you put a face to the voice you immediately regret not running out of there as soon as you could. "Y/N??" you sigh.
"Jimin." you look up at the grinning man.
"You actually got laid?" he said. "Angel keeps telling me what a virgin you are. She's gonna love this."
"Park fucking Jimin, if you talk to Angel about any of this, I swear I will castrate you." you said before thinking.
"Are you really threatening me?" he smirks.
"Bite me." you roll your eyes, slowly realising how your mouth is going to get you in trouble. "Now, before I make anymore shit decisions, I'll be going." you turn around and take one step down.

"Y/N?" you hear your name and this time you knew who it belongs to.
"You have got to be fucking kidding me." you mutter. A headache building up. You look up and see Jungkook descending the stairs. "What are you doing?" you look at him.
"Leaving." you say. "Which I should've done a while ago."
"Why?" he frowns at you.
"This is not the person I am." you say. "I don't do one night stands. I don't even fuck on the first date. So, before I embarrass myself even more, I'll be leaving." you turn to walk, but feel a grip on your wrist, making you stop and look back.
"It doesn't have to be a one night stand." Jungkook says with a soft smile. You bite you lip then quickly shake your head.

"No." you say, pulling your wrist out of his grip. "There is no way that I'm going to fall for your charms and end up getting mixed up in your shit. Nope. Sorry."
"My shit?" he raised a brow. "What are you talking about?" you scoff.
"Your whole gang's shit. I'm not getting involved in the Mafia, thank you." you walk down the stairs.
"Y/N!" Jungkook follows you and grabs your wrist again. "I'm not asking you to commit.." He smiles. "I'm just asking for your number and one date." He gently pulls you closer. "Just give me one chance just to actually be a gentleman and to get to know you. Just one date." you bite your lip. You were so close to him, you could smell his faded cologne.
"J-just one?" you stutter then clear your throat. "Just one date and you leave me alone?"
"If that's what you want." He nods slowly. You stare at him for a few seconds.
"Okay." you sigh and he smiles widely then kisses you softly. You pull a pen out of your clutch and write your number on his arm. "There."