Jack Avery - I should have kissed you

Sooo this is our first thingy thing. For the non-directioners, this is based on the song "I should have kissed you" by One Direction.

Grab some tea and enjoy!

I keep playing inside my head
All that you said to me
I lie awake just to convince myself
This wasn't just a dream

At 2 am Jack found himself awake in his bed thinking about you. He have had a crush on you for a long time and found himself in situations now and then but he never had the courage to kiss you, too scared that you would turn him down. This evening you, Christina and the boys went to a party. It was just about meeting new people, the music wasn't too loud so just the right thing for you. Christina and Corbyn went off dancing the second they came in and Jonah found some girl to talk to fast.

Cause you were right here
And I should've taken the chance
But I got so scared
And I lost the moment again

Daniel, Jack, Zach and you were talking and having a drink. You were laughing at something Zach said when Daniel whispered into Jack's ear: "Ask her to dance before Zach does." He looked up at him and then to you. Jack tried to get the courage but just as he opened his mouth Zach said the four words. "You want to dance?" You quickly looked to Jack to see him smiling at you, Daniel doing the same. So you nodded, even though you hoped Jack would ask you to dance. When the two of you went off, Daniel slapped Jack's arm. "Ow!""You lost your chance bro." Jack knew that, he knew it too well. He always did.

Every morning when I Ieave my house
I always look for you yeah
I see you everytime I close my eyes
what am I gonna do?

"Is it really that bad?" Daniel asked taking another sip from his drink. "I swear, I'm litrally just leaving the house and find myself looking for her. I had so many opportunities but... i think I was just too scared." Daniel rolled his eyes at his friend who glared at him. "What if she doesn't like me in that way?""Then she wouldn't be looking at you right now." Jack turned around and really. He saw you dancing with Zach, he said something and you nodded but looked pass him over to Jack and Daniel. He turned back around and closed his eyes just to see himself dancing with you, before he opened them again looking at Daniel.

And all my friends say that I'm punching over my weight
But in your eyes I saw how you were looking at me

Daniel saw that his friend still wasn't sure but he knew what to do. "Oh Jack. Maybe you're right. You're punching over your weight." So Jack turned back around looking at you looking at him. "No. You're right. She's looking at me." Daniel smirked seeing Jack standing up and walking towards Zach and you. He tapped on Zach's shoulder who turned around confused. "Daniel wants to talk toyou." he said pointing at his friend. Zach looked at you and walked away saying: "I'm back in a second!" You and Jack were standing there and you looked up at him. "What about a dance with me Jack Avery?"

When you stood there
just a heartbeat away
When we were dancing
and you looked up at me
If I had known then
that I'd be feeling this way

You found your arms around his neck and his were on your waist as you danced slowly to a fast song. You didn't really fit in the crowd but you didn't care. You liked Jack for a while and always gave him the opportunity to kiss you but he never did. So obviously you started thinking that he didn't want more then friendship. But in these moments you couldn't help but lean in a bit, so he could kiss you if he wanted. Jack didn't see the move you made but was thinking about kissing you anyway, but he didn't and after a few minutes Zach came back to dance and Jack returned to his seat next to Daniel. Before he could even ask, Jack said: "I lost the moment again." Now it was 2 am and he was thinking about that night and how much he regretted not kissing you.

Is your heart taken?
Is there somebody else on your mind?
I'm sorry, I'm so confused
Just tell me- am I out of time?
Is your heart breaking?
How do you feel about me now?
I can't belive I let you walk away when
when I should've kissed you...