Zach Herron - Brother's Best Friend

Okay guys, here's an update. I don't know if anyone is even reading this but we start small haha. Here is a Zach Imagine.
Get some tea and enjoy!

Being the sister of a famous singer isn't always easy. The hate, not seeing him often... but there were advantages too. Jonah Marais, member of the boyband Why Don't We or my older brother, had some good looking friends. I never thought about dating one of my brothers friends, maybe because he was about 3 years older than me so they normally were too old. But Zach was just 17, good looking with a good voice. I couldn't help myself and he couldn't either. We kept it a secret for about a month, to find out if we work out, we did. So we told our familys and the boys. Jonah wasn't really happy first but no older brother ever is happy when his baby sister gets a boyfriend, especially if it's one of his best friends.

I was visiting my brother and boyfriend in L.A. for a week in vacation. The boys went out to a party, all except Zach because he was too young and he wanted to spent the evening with me. I was picking out a film while he was making popcorn in the microwave. "What about Harry Potter? It's nothing new but I could watch it everyday." Zach let out a small laugh. "You're just like Jonah on that one." "Let me be."

At around 10 pm we started watching the film. It was the first Harry Potter movies, one of my favourites. Zach wouldn't let me watch the movie though. Starting to rub my inner thigh and kissing my neck. "I love that movie you know but... i would like to do something different." I roled my eyes at his pun but still laughed a bit. "What if I say that I prefer watching the movie?", I said while turning my head to look at him. "I know you're lying." He came closer to kiss me but I turned my head again so he kissed my cheek. Grabbing somd popcorn I said: "This film is so exciting. I can't look at anything else." But neck kisses were my weakness and Zach knew. It didn't take him a lot of time to get a kiss and more. We were making out on the sofa, forgetting about the time. Touching and kissing. I was lying on my back with him on top. When he sat up to put his shirt off, I suggested to take this to his room. So Zach took my hand, leading me upstairs and pressing me against the door with a deep kiss. His arms were on the door, but in no time we were on the bed, him just left in his boxers and me in my underwear. His fingers brushed against my skin as his lips left mine to take off my bra. He looked me in the eyes and I smiled. He was so handsome. I gave him a quick nod, leaning forward to tell him that I wanted him bad, but in that moment we heard a small noise. "Guys? We're back!" My eyes went wide. "Fuck.", Zach was just saying what I was thinking. "They're not here." "Maybe they went to sleep." "In different beds I hope." I jumped off the bed. "That's not good." "Hey calm down." Zach said. Trying to calm me but it didn't work. If Jonah saw me here, just in my underwear, Zach would be dead. "I mean on a scale from one to ten how bad would it be if-", he began but I cut him off. "At least a twenty." We heard someone coming up the stairs. I panicked and looked for a good hiding place. Going inside the small bathroom that Zach, Corbyn and Daniel shared. I heard the door open. "Oh hey Zach." "Hey..." I couldn't see anything. It was dark and I couldn't turn on the lights or Jonah would see someones in here. "You saw my sister? She's not in the guest room." "Whaat?" Zach asked doing it very long and I couldn't help but facepalm myself because my boyfriend was such a bad liar. But I did not just slap myself but slap the door, coming out as a loud knock. Short silence. "What kind of noise was that?" I heard Jonah breaking it but also hearing steps coming near. "I sneezed." Another bad lie but at least he tried. "That was NOT a sneeze." With that he opened the door and saw me standing in the dark bathroom just in my underwear. I smiled. "Jonah! You're back early!", you tried acting natrual. His impression goes from shocked to mad. "On a scale from one to ten, how bad do you want to kill me right now?", Zach asked. Jonah didn't turn around but kept looking at me. "I'm hovering somewhere in the high thirties." Before he could turn around the room door slapped shut and Zach was literally running for his life. "Jonah! No fucking way you are now going after him!" I stepped out of the bathroom to stand in front of him. I had to look up at him, being small but still I wanted him to listen. "He was trying to have sex with my baby sister. I am going after him." "No you're not because I'm old enough to make my own decisions. You're not going after him, not slapping him, because I tried to have sex with him as well!" He looked down at you and sighed. "I guess my little girl is getting older." "She is.", I nodded. "I'm still mad at him." "I can live with that." He put his lip between his teeth, while thinking about something. "Are you SURE i can't punch him in the face?" "Yes." "What if i just break his nose... a little?"