Chapter 3

Adami glared at the Zaap portal. His brother was just through that portal, and Baltazar and Phaeris wouldn't let him come along to save Yugo. They had also told Efrim and Nora to, 'not give him any ideas'. Once the two had left though, Adami had begun to annoy Efrim and Nora. "Why don't you just put on a cloak and sneak along?" Nora asked, only to gasp and cover her mouth "Ya know what? Don't do that."

Adami's eyes lit up "You think that would work?" Adami asked

"No. Phaeris would probably catch you... And... And ground you.... From.... From reading."

"I'm gonna try it.... Besides I'll be fine without reading for like a week..." Adami mumbled as he left the room

"Adami!" Nora shouted as she ran after him

------

Yugo woke on the floor of a small, stone room. "F-Father?" Yugo stuttered as he sat up "Where am I?" He asked himself. The memories of his last conscious moment flooded back into his mind "He caught me talking to Adami." Yugo muttered "H-He must've locked me in here... But where is here exactly?" Yugo stepped over to the steel door, and kicked it "OW! MY TOE!" Yugo shouted as he hopped around on one foot, holding his hurt foot on his hands "Sheesh. Someone doesn't want me to leave." Yugo sat against the wall, he faced towards the door. For a few minutes he sat staring at the thing that stood between him, and freedom. Until it opened and Oropo floated in "Fa.... Oropo."

"He's already told you. Great." Oropo sighed

"Is it true?" Yugo asked

"What?"

"Did you kidnap me?"

"Yes Yugo. It's true. I did have Sifo kidnap you when you were a baby, though he failed to get your brother as well."

"Why? Why did you kidnap me? And why raise me? Why am I so important?"

"Yu-"

"And why did he say that it was my army?"

"Because, Yugo, You're the king of the Eliatropes."