Chapter 5

Adami looked up at the tall tower. He searched for even just a glimpse of Yugo's Wakfu. All of the adult dragons and Eliatropes had entered the tower already, and were making their way up from inside. He took a step closer to the tower, and that's when he saw it. A flare of Wakfu, at the very top of the tower. 'I'm coming Yugo.' He thought as he turned into a tofu and flew towards the top of the tower 'and I'm not leaving this dimension without you.'

-----

Yugo sat in the corner of the cold stone room. Curled up in a ball, the ears on his hat twitched. Fear flooded through him. 'Is Oropo gonna hurt me? Is he gonna hurt Adami? Is he gonna hurt Az?' He thought as his tears dripped to the floor

"Yugo." A voice rang out as light flooded into the room, Yugo slowly looked up in the direction of the door "Let's get you out of here."

"A-Ad?"

"C'mon bro." Adami said helping Yugo up "It's about time we got out of here."

"On the country Adami. You'll both be staying quite a while longer." A voice rang out from the door

The twins looked at the door, "Oropo." Adami said stepping in front of Yugo "Stay away from my brother."

"Is that any way to speak to the man who raised your brother Adami?"

"He wants to leave, as much as I want to get him out of here."

"Does he?" Oropo smirked as he held up a small, yellow Tofu

"Az!" Yugo exclaimed from behind Adami. Adami stopped Yugo from running over to Oropo

"Yugo. If you leave with Adami. Az will not be alive to see your face again."

Tears brimmed Yugo's eyes, his gaze never left Az. "How dare you threaten his Tofu!" Adami yelled at Oropo (How dare you threaten his Tofu. Strangest thing I've ever written.)

Oropo tightened his grip on the small bird, causing the tofu to chirp in pain "No! No please don't hurt him!" Yugo cried "I... I'll stay just please don't hurt Az, or Adami. P-Please."

Adami had heard Phaeris and Grougaloragran's stories of how kind Yugo had been in his and Adami's past life. He'd heard stories of the Mechazim War from Qilby, how Yugo had almost died in battle, trying to protect several Eliatrope children. He'd been told about how much Yugo had always cared about the lives of every living being. How he didn't like to fight, but would if necessary. He definitely understood why his brother had been chosen to be King of The Eliatropes. "Yugo, come here." Oropo ordered. Yugo was about to walk over to Oropo, but Adami stopped him "Yugo. Come here. Now." Oropo growled angrily. Adami held Yugo back

"He's not going anywhere near you. Ever again." Adami growled

"Yugo. If you ever want to see Az alive again. You will come over here right this instant."

"I-" Yugo began

"He's not going near you." Adami glared at Oropo "He's not a Bowwow."

"Yugo. You can't even trust him." Oropo said pointing at Adami "Come here."

"Why can't he trust me exactly? I'm his twin. We share a link that is unbreakable."

"Because he's only just met you. How does he know you're even telling the truth?"

"You're the one to talk." Yugo mumbled

"What was that Yugo?" Oropo asked angrily

"You're the one to talk! What haven't you lied about to me?" Yugo shouted "You said I was your son. Turns out Nope! You kidnapped me as a baby. You told me I was an only child. Nope! I have a twin. You told me you'd never let anyone hurt me. Here you are. Hurting me." Yugo yelled, waves of Wakfu pulsing around him, knocking Oropo and Adami to the ground "You've lied to me my whole life. And now you won't even tell me why!" Az escaped Oropo's grip and flew over to Yugo "I won't stay. You can't make me stay." Yugo helped Adami to his feet "I want to go to my real home."

"This is your home Yugo. That'll never change. Even if you leave the pocket dimension. I will find you and bring you back here. If you leave, when I find you. You will never leave this room. Ever." Oropo growled as Yugo and Adami left the dark, stone room "And you won't have a tofu either."