Chapter Two - Super Nova

I grabbed a black hoodie, my wallet, all my valuables, my camera, and everything I couldn't live without and managed to stuff it in a bunch of suitcases. I put on some jeans, a nice T-shirt, and my other black hoodie, and ran outside, holding my camera bag, with 4 suitcases behind me. I lived about a block from the airport and had a credit card so I would definitely be able to get a ticket if they responded.

If I was honest, I didn't think that I was going to get the job. I wanted to prepare everything in case I did get it, I had gone to school to prepare everything, but I always had that feeling stuck in the back of my mind.

I had received the minimum that was necessary from my parents, and I didn't need such a nice job. Of course I didn't think I would get it.

I pushed everything out of my head, the sun blinding me through my sunglasses.

Crossing the street, carefully, and walking into the airport, I was overwhelmed. There was people everywhere. I quickly found a bench to sit on, closing my eyes and putting headphones in. I had gotten there early anyways, and I was suppose to meet up with my friend. I guess he was just going to have to find me. Breathing in and out, trying to calm down, drowning out the sound of the people with music, I managed to finally open my eyes again and the anxiety attack came to a halt. It wasn't a regular occurrence but I knew how to try and stop it.

I quickly realized I forgot to bring something, and was about to go to the airport shop, when I hit the ground, accidently slamming into someone. Taking out my headphones once again to apologize, I heard laughter.

"Ava, you dork, watch where you're going!" Said the man I had rammed into. Looking up at him, his grinning face, and his hand extended out for me, I smiled back.

"I was worried you wouldn't find me, Nova,"