Chapter Five - Kat

I got off the plane, slowly, Nova carrying some of my stuff, me carrying the rest. Ryan said he would meet us in the Cafè and then Nova would get on the next plane back.

We made our way to the Cafè slowly, with me holding my precious camera as close to me as I could to not drop it, and eventually we were there. Nova's blue hair was still messed up, and I snickered a little as we sat down with Ryan.

"Nice camera," Ryan grinned. "What model?"

"Oh, you know," I shrugged. "Just the Sony FS700R," I told him, grinning.

"No wonder you're poor," He sighed, but I could tell he was jealous. He looked more like a sports type, but he was a giant tech nerd. He went to different events to film, help with speakers, and to help with lights.

"Shut up," I responded jokingly, lightly punching Ryans arm.

"Well, I had better get back to the airport, so see ya," Nova hugged me. "I'll visit, I promise," He smiled, placing my stuff down and walking out.

"Well... How did you convice the airport to let you bring all this shit?" Ryan asked, cocking his head at me.

"Magic," I said grabbing as much as I could carry. "Or maybe my incredible charm."

We hired a taxi back to his place, and my room was already set up for me. I placed my camera somewhere safe, and put everything away in the room.

Pulling out my laptop, I quickly emailed back the producer.

ava_choi_needs_snacks_92@hotmail.ca:

Hey! What time do I start? I just got into Vancouver about an hour ago.

Thanks, Ava Choi

Leaving my laptop open on my bed, I walked back out of the room.

"Ryan!" I shouted, "Do you have any ramen?"

"In a bag or a cup?" He shouted back.

"Bag, obviously!!" I responded.

"Behind the flour, cupboard under the microwave," He told me now leaning against the door frame. I bent down, reaching behind the flour, and pulled out a beef ramen bag.

"Thanks," I grinned, excited for my raw ramen, walking into my room.

As I walked into the room, a ding went off and I opened the new email.

You start tomorrow. Thank you for hurrying to Vancouver.

See you soon,
Kat ♡