Chapter Six - Pie

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I was going to the set of supernatural. I would see Jared, Jensen, and Misha. I couldn't contain my excitement, but I was also extremely anxious about being in Vancouver. Such a big city, who knows what could happen.

Pushing my thoughts behind me, I quickly emailed back and then crunched up my ramen, pouring the flavour over it, and shoving some in my mouth. Then I took off my pants and shirt, putting on some pajama pants and changing into a pink sports bra.

"Are you going to eat all my noodles?" Ryan leaned on the door frame.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE RYAN?" I screamed accidently, because of him startling me.

"Uhm... Got here after you took off your shirt..." He responded, looking embarassed.

"You're my cousin! You're such a perv," I said, throwing my jeans at him.

"Sorry..." He whined and left the room.

~Time skip brought to you by Ava's ramen~

Yawning, I slowly sat up, and then looked at the time. I was expected at the studio in less then an hour!

Quickly, I grabbed a t shirt, some jeans, my camera, my wallet, shoved my laptop in my bag, and then shoved some snacks in the bag as well.

Running out the door, shouting bye to Ryan, I quickly hailed a taxi, and told him where to go.

As soon as I got to the studio, I rushed in. A girl with purple and black hair greeted me at the front.

"Ava Choi right? I'm Kat," She grinned, her yellow eyes sparkling.

"Nice to meet you Kat..." I said awkwardly, realizing now how much social interaction this job required.

"Just head through the door on the left," She responded, motioning at said door. Clutching my bag, the strap hanging loose, I opened the door with my free hand, and was greeted with a pie in my face.