Chapter 19

Killian's POV

Emma had run off somewhere and David went after her as I just stood by his car. I cant believe this is happening I cant let that pain happen again. After a while David came back with Emma and she just got into the back of the car and just laid down.

"Okay now she is very upset right now and you have to fix this. What you said was uncalled for." David says.

"I dont care. Its going to be the same again." I say.

"You dont know that. It could be a successful pregnancy and you could have a child out there who wouldnt know you. Not to mention a scared and alone Emma. You cant be like this to her." He says.

"Sorry Dave, but you dont know what that pain feels like. You dont know how terrifying it is to think about going through that pain again. So forgive me if I dont want to take advise from someone who has never been through this." I say.

"Your right I never had been through this before, but you know who has. That woman right there. Dont you think she is scared about this. She is probably more terrified then you are. Though at least she was trying to make it better for you and all you did was yell and hurt her. I know this must be scary, but you two need each other. Look at her in there trying to hold back her tears. She loves you and is carrying your child. You need to apologize and just hold her." He says.

I looked over at Emma in the car and she was hurting and I caused it. I didnt know what to do about this.

"You know what I think I'll take a bus back to town. I just need to think." I say.

"Killian no. Look at her. Why are you doing this? She needs you and your child needs you. You cant do this to them." He says.

"After what we went through last time I'll lose my child and then lose my Emma. I cant." I say.

I went to walk away when David grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the car. Before I could say anything Emma walked out of the car and walked over to me.

"David give us a moment please." Emma says.

"Sure." David says leaving us for a moment.

Emma just looked me and hit me in the shoulder. I then looked up at her and she was crying.

"You cant do this to me. We cant do this again. We cant lose each other and push each others away. So Im only going to ask you two questions. One.. Do you love me? Do you really want to leave?" Emma asks me.

"Of course I dont want to leave and of course I love you, but Im worried." I say.

"So am I. Im worried if you leave right now that I will lose you forever. So if you do leave then dont come back cause I dont want to deal with you leaving. I cant. So do you want to leave me and your child or do you want to be with me no matter what happens?" She questions.

I just looked at her and I knew one thing and that was I love her more the anything. So no matter what happens I want to be with her. Knowing this I took her hand in mine, pulled her close to me, and kissed her. This is what I want and what I need.