The Bet

3rd Pov

*At The Guild*

"HEY GUYS! I NEED TO ASK SOMETHING" Mira shouted to catch the attention on the rowdy guild. Of course they all stopped talking at looked her with questioning looks.

"What is mira?" Kianna asked, "Did something bad happen?"

"No,no! It's just my ships!" Almost everyone rolled their eyes. "Nalu vs Nali! Raise your hand if you ship nali!" Almost the whole guild raised their hands. All expect, Asuska, Cana, Mira,Levy, Gajeel,Juiva, and master.

They shook their heads, not shipping nali. "Nalu is so much better! They love each other it's obvious!" Shouted cana, in a 'duh' tone. They few people that shipped nalu, nodded in agreement.

"But childhood friends always end up together!" Wakaba shouted, others shouted things like 'yeah' and 'he's right'

"Haven't you seen what natsu was like when lucy died? Or when people try and harm lucy, he gets super angry and threatens them?" Mira stated, not getting why these people could say nali would win. She loved her sister but when it came down to her ships, even if it meant her sister became heartbroken, she would ship nalu till the very end.

"Well natsu and lisanna planned on getting married when they were younger!" Macao shouted from the crowd, some people 'ooo' and clapped their hands.

"Correction, they were just playing house!" Levy said in a sassy tone. She didn't like the fact that people were going against what might be what makes her bestfriend really happy. She cares abut lisanna but lucy was her bestfriend and when it came down to who natsu should be with all levy saw was lucy.

Some people hummed like they were thinking "Hmmm"

"Yeah and Natsu even agrweed to kwiss lucy, no problemo!" Little cute, Asuska said. Some people then gasped and still ship nali. Kianna moved over to the nalu side as soon as Asuska had said 'Lucy'.

"Let's make a bet!" Gajeel spoke, "Bunny girl and salamader or Dead girl with salamader! Who will he pick?" Some people cringed at lisanna's nickname, shaking their heads and faceplaming.

Everyone that shipped nali bet their money on lisanna and everyone that shipped nalu voted on lucy. 

"I can't wait for those brats to get home!" Master shouted Cana nodded in agreement as she jugged down some booze out of a barrel.

"Juiva can't wait to see where this goes!" Juiva squealed, "juiva hopes he picks love-rival so that way love rival won't be love-rival anymore!"

With that, the bet was placed. All that now needed to get done was to see who see who natsu picked when they came back."