Payback

3rd Pov

Lucy was hanging with a guy she meet by the hot tub. "So yeah, i have this girl i like..." Lucy smiled."Aww! Im sure she likes you back."

He blushed."You really think so?" 

"Of course! Your an amazing, kind, handsome, smart, and funny guy!" She said, earning a hug from him. "Thank you. It means a lot coming from you."

They said their goodbyes but little did they know a certain salmon haired guy was listening. "Bullshit.."

"Natsu?" He looked up to see Lucy. "Hehe...heyyy Lucy!" She glared at him. "Are you following me?"

"Well yes---maybe--i mean..." Lucy smirked "Lucy, Why are you hanging with that guy?"

"If you can hang with a group of girls then why can't i hang with some guys.." She sashayed away.

"Payback time...." 

The rest of the day Lucy partied with guys, flirted, and kissed them on the cheeks. Lisanna doing the same.

Natsu watched it happen. He was angry. No...he was pissed.

He was ready to leave. Tomorrow was the day they would leave and get paid. 

Later that night the girls went to the room to see Natsu. His eye was twitching and he was clenching his fist. "Hope you guys had fun."

"yes. In fact we did." Lucy said almost falling over Lisanna. "Lucy your drunk." Natsu said, worried. Lisanna by now had passed out on her and Lucy's bed. 

"Natsuuuu!" She jumped on his bed. "I love you~" He gasped. 

Lucy. You don't know what your talki-" She cut him off by....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~

SOOOOOOO who liked my little cliff hanger? Sorry i haven't updated in awhile!