Fangirls = Jealously

Lucy Pov

After that talk with Natsu, i felt so much better. We got some ice cream and ate it in the room. Then we fell asleep. Today me, Lisanna, and Natsu, are going to walk around and answer any question anyone has.

We woke up and changed then started. We were walking past the hot tub when 2 hot girls called us over. "Hi cutie~" One said to Natsu. His face turned red instantly. I frowned.

Then they turned to me and Lisanna. They looked at us with disgust. "Are you really hanging out with these girls?" I was ready to attack and so was Lisanna. Natsu looked at the girls, confused.

"What do you mean by that?" They looked at each other and giggled. "Oh nothing. Hey come here.."

He leaned in a little. Then THEY.KISSED.HIS.CHEEKS! I was BEYOND mad!

I quickly grabbed Natsu's right hand and Lisanna grabbed his left and we dragged him back to the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting on his bed. "It's nothing Natsu it's just those girls-" He cut her off. "Were just being nice."

"TOO nice." he shook his head. "Those guys were to nice too."

"You know what. Since they're so nice how about you hang with them!" I said louder then i intended. "Fine, i will!" With that, he left..

After about 10 seconds of silence we got up to spy on him. They kissed his cheeks and laughed and flirted with him. Jealousy washed over me. He looked so happy.

"Baka.." I mumbled. After 1 more hour i couldn't take it anymore and nether could Lisanna so we went back to our room and slept.

I know i learned one thing tonight..

.

.

.

Fangirls = Jealousy.