➣ Six

The clinking of shot glasses and wine cups echoed throughout the dimly lit club. Aside from the blaring music and loud chatter, that's all the two could hear when they first stepped into the building.

"Um, why here?" Seulgi asked, now dressed in black ripped jeans and a navy blue crop top. She grasped onto Jimin's lower arm tightly, afraid that she was going to be pulled away into the crowd.

"I don't know. My friend Hoseok suggested it. He's in his second year of university here." Jimin replied, fully aware of the precious hands on his arm. A club. The last time he went to one, he went with-

Never mind.

"Honestly, who cares. Let's just have some drinks." Seulgi released the boy from her grip and held his wrist tight before dragging him even further into the club, all the way to the other end, through the crowd of sweaty drunk bodies, until they finally reached the bar. Jimin called for two drinks and they sat in silence, on the soft, plush c-shaped sofa until they arrived.

"So," The blond started after taking a sip of his particularly strong tequila. He looked up at Seulgi who sat just a little distance away from him with her own cup of alcohol. "Are you going to drink that?"

"Hell yes." She immediately took a long drink of it, which was followed with a squeal of delight and a squirm before she turned back to Jimin. "That was great. Like really great." She blinked a couple of times, earning low chuckles from the boy's direction. Seulgi downs the rest of the glass in another quick gulp before stealing the shocked blond's drink and downing that one too. Uneasy now, her fit frame lolled from one side to another 

What? She's already drunk?  Eyes wide in surprise, the blond smirked. I mean we were here for some fun... He decided to forget talking and to let loose. "Hey Seulgi, do you wanna-"

"Hey guys." A voice sounded from behind him. One that's way too familiar. Jimin looked across him to where Seulgi is, smiling wide and waving adorably. 

"Hi!" She squeals. "Hey Jimin, it's your handsome guy friend from earlier."

"Tae-?"

"Yep." That too familiar sour voice was ringing in his ears once again and he painfully turned around to face his ex. "We're playing a game and it got boring, but knowing you, you'd spice it up with just your presence. Wanna join?" Taehyung smirked. "And bring your little girlfriend."

"Who said we wer-"

"Ooo, yay! Fun! I love games. Let's go Chim." Seulgi giggled drunkenly as she stood up and grabbed Jimin's wrist to pull him after Jungkook.

"Already over me babe? We'll see." Taehyung whispered in the nanosecond the blond's ear was in reach of him, sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

When he reached a faraway section of the club where only a group of people sat in a circle, Jimin could swear he almost smiled. If, of course, it wasn't Taehyung, the most cunning bitch ever, who got him there in the first place. Why would he have smiled, you may be wondering?

Because as he froze behind a familiar head of peach, beside a brunette's, and spied a smiling boy next to a quite emotionless one, memories from his happy high school days came flooding back to him. 

"Jimin!" Hoseok beamed, even brighter than before when he spotted the frozen boy making the two heads directly in front of him to spin round.

"Ah! Jimin, long time no see man!" Namjoon smiled, dimples and all. Not to mention that he had finally got the guy of his dreams.

"Jimin! Come sit down and play with us! It's gonna be scandalous." Jin winked as he latched on to the blond's wrist, ready to pull him down.

"So you're Jimin, huh?" Voiced the only person he couldn't recognise. It was a sweetly smiling girl with her hands in Hoseok's; clearly they were dating. She was slightly taller than Seulgi and her darker hair was cut off at her shoulders in a neat line, which really brought out her facial features. "I'm Joy. I think Seulgi might've told you about me. Did you bring her today?" 

"Yeah, I did she was right-"

"Jimin. Is she drunk?" Joy's tone was firm now, and more serious.

"Um, yeah?" If her eyes were weapons, they would've killed Jimin. At least until she sighed with a relief and the warm smile formed on her face again when Jimin felt a little hand on his arm. Turning to his right, he was faced with a drunk Seulgi who was smiling with little crescents for eyes. 

"Hi, I'm drunk. And bored. Let's play!" Seulgi laughed as she hopped over to Joy, who looked at the older girl, trying hard not to burst with laughter. 

"Well," Jimin felt another hand on his left arm this time, a larger one, and one way too familiar. Immediately the circle tensed, all the boys being close enough to know about the drama between the two standing. "Let's play. Who's got the bottle?"

Taehyung sat next to a stiff Jungkook, who pinched his lips between his teeth and cast small sideways glances at the confident boy next to him while looking down at his lap.

Oh dear Kook, Jimin thought, unable to contain the shake in his head as he went to go sit by the drunk girl, you've been trapped in the Tae trap. Good luck getting out. 

"Hoseok hyung, hand Jimin that bottle in your hand." The red haired boy obliged and handed Jimin a half drunk bottle of beer. "Finish it. We all have our drinks, but clearly, you don't. Drink up Chim." The silver haired boy sneered from the opposite end of the circle, causing Namjoon to shift uncomfortable in his position. 

Before long, the remains of the beer were down Jimin's alcohol-free throat and he felt great. It wasn't enough to get him drunk, but when Jin passed another almost full bottle to him, he couldn't resist it.

He really needed to loosen up.

"So what game are we playing?" The blond asked wiping away the residues of beer from his lip while sending a cocky eyebrow raise to Taehyung. Licking his lips, he saw a smirk play on the silver's lips, but not before he noticed a gulp.

Nervous, huh Taehyung? I'm not your little boy anymore.

"Let's play spin the bottle."