➣ Fifteen

He couldn't help but watch with envy as Seulgi jumped Jungkook, who turned with a smile as they both started towards the dance studio. He'd told Seulgi that he's gay, but most probably bi, and that there's a girl but he couldn't tell her that it was her. 

There was too much to risk, especially his heart. 

So as soon as they disappeared out of his view, he pulled his phone out and dialled one of his most trustworthy hyungs.

"Hello?" Questioned the voice on the other end.

"Hey hyung, it's Jimin, can I come over today?" The boy stuffed his hand into his left pocket and his fingers found their way to the cooling metal of the chain he found in the storage room the night before.

"Yeah sure. Joon and Yoongi are here too. Do you need the address?" 

"Yeah."

"I'll send it to you. It's only 10 minutes away from your uni. See you soon?"

"Yeah." He hung up and held his phone in his right hand whilst shifting the strap of his bag, waiting for a familiar vibration that indicated a text. He felt it and went to unlock his phone when someone jumped him from the back.

"Hey Jimin." Taehyung threw his arm casually across the shorter boy's shoulders, who could only stare at him with terrified eyes. 

It might seem weird, Taehyung acting so comfortable around his ex, but really on the inside he was quaking in his non-existent boots. All he wanted to do is fix his relationship with Jimin, even if he knew that it would be almost impossible. 

"Taehyung get off." The blond growled at him, shoving the other boy's arm off with power he didn't know he had in this situation. "You want to flirt with me, be my friend after everything you've done?" He swallowed and hoped that Taehyung wouldn't see it.

He didn't. Thank the lord.

"Jimin, it wasn't a lot. It was just a little-" He cut himself off when he felt the familiar clench in his heart he got whenever he thought back to that  night.

"A little what?" Jimin dared him to say it, with glaring eyes and a thumping heart.

"Make out." Taehyung blurted before he could stop the words. And he instantly regretted it once they came out, not that he could show it. "The make out. It was quite enjoyable before you arrived." He could see the words were breaking Jimin as much as they were breaking him, and yes, he loved the boy in front of him with his whole heart. 

Well, what was left of it.

"I-" Jimin had nothing to say. He wanted to hate Taehyung with all his heart, but he knew that it was Taehyung who was the light in his life in the darkest moments, moments where he was close to death, by his own hand. But Taehyung stopped that by just being there. And now there's nothing. 

He spun on his heels and walked away with as much strength as he could while gripping the phone in his hand. He unlocked it with burning eyes, from anger or sadness he didn't know. Swiping to his messages, he found the text from his hyung that led him to an apartment nearby, so he walked off, brushing his eyes , trying to forget about the boy behind him.

⇥             ✴︎             ⇤

"Joon get the door."

"Hey you can't bully me like that." Footsteps neared the dark, wooden door Jimin was standing in front of.

"Yes I can I'm your hyung. And you're getting the door anyways." A familiar voice: Yoongi's.