➣ Forty Eight

"Jimin?" Seulgi was worried now. Really worried. Jimin's face had gone ghost white and any trace of a smile was gone as well.

I thought he was okay with us?

"He's your boyfriend?" Jimin whispered dryly.

"Um, I think so?" Seulgi turned her head back to face the ceiling, the tension in it too painful to bear. The last thing she could remember was-

What was the last thing she could remember?

She racked her brain for memories, anything, and then, one came. But it came in flickers, like an old motion picture.

Music.

Dancing.

Eyes.

Deep, dark, eyes.

Lust.

Hands.

Everywhere.

Jungkook.

She sighed with little relief.

She remembered that memory so Jungkook must be her boyfriend.

But something felt off.

"Jimin? Are you okay?"

Jimin couldn't reply to that, because if he lied, he'd feel guilty and she'd probably see through it. but if he didn't...

His heart felt numb. All this while, he'd been waiting for her to wake up and smile at him and say something cute and stupid like "I'm back hope you didn't miss me too much."

"I'm gonna get the doctor and tell him you're awake." He replied with, dodging the question. Then he stood quickly, almost toppling the chair over and pushed the door open and out into the hallway. There, he turned and spied a line of empty seats with black, metal arms and navy cushioned seats. He found one closest to her room and flopped into it.

What?

He thought only that one word as he put his head in his hands, elbow on his knees. There's no way she meant that. She can't just forget those feelings.

Unless...

"Jimin?" He lifted his head and saw a tall silver haired man standing in tiny of him with his brunet friend beside him.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked bending down so Jimin wouldn't hurt his neck looking up.

"Oh, nothing." But his eyes deceived him. Taehyung immediately saw through it and sat down on a chair next to him.

"Don't lie to me." He said plainly, crossing. "What happened?"

"Nothing, really its okay." He smiled as convincingly as he could at Taehyung, but knew there was little hope he would fall for it.

Clicking steps came from down the hall, piercing the hospital silence. Jimin had heard the same unnecessary urgency in those steps many times before and he stood to greet the person.

"Dr. Bong Gi." He smiled. Dr. Bong Gi was young and handsome, not that much older than the three boys stood there.

"Hello. I'm just here to check on Seulgi." He bowed his head slightly and began walking past.

"Oh, Doctor?" Bong Gi turned around and Jimin smiled again. "She woke up."

"Oh." He said, eyebrows shooting up. He did not expect her to wake up so soon. "That's good." He nodded once more and then quietly stepped into the room.