Tonight she will be mine forever.

It's been a couple of months since "that night" and I think we're ready to take out relationship further. I'm scared, nervous, but happy. And I hope Cheryl will feel the same way.

I'm sitting on the sofa. Debating to myself weather I should ask Cheryl and the girls around tonight.

No. I NEED to do it. I have to do this tonight.
I pick up my phone off the table, scroll down to Cheryl's number and press call...

'Heya kimba'
'Hey, Cheryl. Listen. do you fancy coming round later to have a night in with me and the girls?'
'Yeah sure! what time?'
'Say... around 7?'
'Yeah. Okay see you later babe'
'Yeah bye'

********

The girls have been here for a while. And I've now decided it's now or never. I have to ask her tonight. I can't chicken out.

I walk out the room. Up to my bedroom. And get the ring in its box out of my chest of drawers.
I get back downstairs. Walk into the living room to four sets of eyes on me.
'Cheryl. Can I ask you something?' I say looking nervous.
'Sure. What's wrong?'
' I..... god I'm so nervous'
'Kimba what's wrong babe. Your worrying me now'
'I...... eugh...... I don't know how to say this. I really don't'
'Kimba. What's wrong are you Ill'
'No. No I'm not ill. I just.... I'm just going to come out with it'
'Well. Go on then'

'Cheryl Ann Tweedy...... Will you Marry me?'